Thank you Milli peeps!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I'm pretty new at this Millipede thing, but I am so fortunate to have found this forum for help. Even when you don't know you are helping; I am reading old posts and gaining much insight. I kept AGB's in the 80's and 90's and was shocked a few years ago to learn they were no longer imported as they were "back then". Isn't it funny how EASY it is to care for any animal when you know the basics? There is so much wrong information out there, and I am sure most has to do with marketing (like keeping orchids alive with ice cubes...). But thank you all - this is how to keep a hobby interesting and fun for the pedes, the old timers and the newbies.

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
I'm pretty new at this Millipede thing, but I am so fortunate to have found this forum for help. Even when you don't know you are helping; I am reading old posts and gaining much insight. I kept AGB's in the 80's and 90's and was shocked a few years ago to learn they were no longer imported as they were "back then". Isn't it funny how EASY it is to care for any animal when you know the basics? There is so much wrong information out there, and I am sure most has to do with marketing (like keeping orchids alive with ice cubes...). But thank you all - this is how to keep a hobby interesting and fun for the pedes, the old timers and the newbies.
Welcome back to the joys of keeping millipedes! :happy:

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
On the note of your title, millipeople is my new favourite word to describe millipede owners :d right next to centipeople...