Thank you all

Redknees

Arachnopeon
I wasn't expecting this kind of posting let alone the good people out there stepping in and saying their peiece I thank you and I will keep on writting posts, problely still make the same mistakes. I hope that I don't forget the spaces, sometimes I just run on and on. I don't expect to get that excited , but you never know bout me some say I' m weird for keeeping Tarantulas. I can live with that, I am not in that boat alone, am I?
I do think that is so kool that so many of you spoke up, that means alot in my book and I have another reason to be One Happpy Tarantula Keeper.
Thanks again to all of you,
Bill:cool:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Bill,

Sorry again for ribbing ya earlier about your posting... I should have waited until you were here a couple of weeks before razzing you. :)

I think you'll find that, for the most part, people here are the coolest on the web... even me, sometimes. :D Feel free to ask anything and everything... there's a LOT of knowledge here.

Welcome to Arachnopets... :)

...tom

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Bill,
I've been ill for a few days, so don't know which post it was. Anywho, never fear. Btw, you aren't weird just because you keep inverts. You will be, when you have Hermit Crabs, Gerbils, Birds, Cats Dogs, Snakes, Lizards, Millies, Chickens, Scorpions, and the various food items you need to feed them..(just kidding) Btw, I keep all of the above..:)
Peace,
Gillian

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sorry if I offended you. Yes, it was a little tough to read but I myself have been known on many occasions to skip on that whole overrated capitalization thing. ;)

Question for ya, if you are going to be a photographer when you grown up, when exactly will that be? When you retire?

kellygirl

Redknees

Arachnopeon
a Photographer when I grow up

I have been doing photography for 27 years and I am barely scratching the surface and we love it My wife does the people(Weddings, Sittings, etc.) and I do the rest (outdoors, stills, stock, etc.) we make a little money for Cloud 9 Photograhy which what we call our business but it is mostly a hobbie and if I can help it I don't ever expect to grow up I just hope I can keep learning :cool:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: a Photographer when I grow up

Originally posted by Redknees
if I can help it I don't ever expect to grow up I just hope I can keep learning :cool:
That's what I figured you would say! ;) Growing up is overrated too! :} You should post some of your photos in the Watering Hole sometime.

kellygirl