Texas Tarantulas

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi everyone.Im planning a trip to the Dallas ,Fort Worth area in August.While there I'm wanting to do some Tarantula hunting.My neice who lives theres says shes seen them around.From what I understand these are probably Aphonopelma Clarki.Does anyone have an idea where I might find other species in that area or relatively close to that area,or if other species might be there other than Clarki...Thanks...Rich

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C'mon guys.Surely theres someone here from the Texas area.Any help..please...Thanks...Rich:?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not from Texas and was never there, but I'm sure when your there if you stop over in Texas and ask maybe just some random people, they will tell you where to find some T's, ofcorse it would be better to know where to go before you go on your trip but if you don't find out, that's the last hope. I'm pretty sure you can find Texas tans and Texas browns in Texas obviously. and the surrounding area. Good luck, and when you get back, let us know if you found anything fun. good luck, sorry im not much of help.
-Mike
come on people help him out!

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Mike,thanks for the info,Im not sure what i'll run into down there.My neice says theres lots of scorps in her area too,but Im not realy into them,tho i do have an emperor....Rich