• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Terry D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Positive!

Got an Acanthoscurria geniculata and an Aphonopelma hentzi as part of a trade. Terry has become a good friend over the past few weeks and he is a really nice guy. He genuinely cares about his Ts! Would never hesitate to do business with him! Thanks Terry!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Very nice :clap:
good communication and great packing
I love my new addition, absolutely stunning!
very happy, Thank you,
Anastasia

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Sold some critters to Terry.. He made payment before I was even able to deliver the critters to him.. Great guy to deal with! I finally got to see his collection & wow is all I can say.. Terry truly cares for his animals!

I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again! Hope you enjoy the critters.. :)

Take care of big girl! :D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great transaction

I have sent a package to Terry and iI would like to share my experience.

I have been in touch with him via phone for several months and its been always a pleasure. I just sent him my largest Theraphosa and Im really glad he is the one getting her since I know she will be in good hands.

Great communication, always returning the calls and keeping in touch, made payment right away and honestly he is a great guy to chat with.

Very positive experience, a great guy to deal with weather you are buying or selling.

Thanks man! Enjoy the GIANT!

Fran

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yet again, another positive experience with Terry. I just went and picked up a G. pulchripes from Terry. We sat and chatted for a little while and I personally enjoyed the company.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Terry. Buying, or selling.

Thanks a million Terry. Jessica said thanks, too.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Staff member
POSITIVE

Got a box from Terry and everything arrived as discussed. Despite many hassles on his end, Terry made great efforts to get the creatures sent out and packaged properly. He kept in contact and was detailed his communication. I would work with Terry again, no problem.

longviewsteven

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE

Got 2 - AF G pulchra & 1 - B albiceps from Terry. I drove and picked them up. Terry gave me a great deal on 3 healthy, beautiful Ts.