Terrarium Q/ Urgent

WolfChild

Arachnopeon
My G. rosea's tank has about a quarter inch of water above the substrate in places, and I have no idea how it got that way. What can I do to remedy this, and is it detrimental to the health of my T?

WolfChild

Arachnopeon
Thank you. I just found out how it got that way. My sister thought the meaning of the term misting meant to pour the whole spray bottle down into the tank and leave it. I'm going to go rectify this situation.

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Your G. rosea doesn't need to be misted. Just provide a water dish and it will be fine.

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thank you. I just found out how it got that way. My sister thought the meaning of the term misting meant to pour the whole spray bottle down into the tank and leave it. I'm going to go rectify this situation.
Ahh...that makes sense.
Flamesbane said is correct regarding the misting.

WolfChild

Arachnopeon
That's the thing, I told her to mist my emps. She hit the wrong cage, and hit it hard. I was able to find some more coco fibre in my room. That helped. And thank you for the help.:worship:

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's the thing, I told her to mist my emps. She hit the wrong cage, and hit it hard. I was able to find some more coco fibre in my room. That helped. And thank you for the help.:worship:
Lol, well at least everyone's okay (except your sister...{D)

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Give him a pair of flippies and have him fend for himself:rolleyes:

PIG-