Temperature ranges for slower shipping question

Unravel

Arachnosquire
As the temperatures are warming up on the east coast, i was interested in doing some purchases with express shipping. Say, if im getting something from west coast or somewhere generally warmer, what temperature ranges are acceptable if the Ts are packed in an average manner? I want one or two cheap slings and a shipping charge more expensive than what im purchasing kind of sucks, i can always wait for warmer weather and thats why i posed this question

thank you

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Did you mean Priority Shipping? Most people ship Express, even throughout the winter months. Can't you find what you're looking for on the East Coast? Priority shipping is a gamble, even during less extreme temperature ranges, but personally, if the temps are going to be above 45 on both ends of the transaction for a number of days, I would consider it adequate if the T's are well-packed. In my particular area, it takes 3-4 days to get a pacakge from Florida via Priority mail (silkworms). I got better service from CA than from FL. Postal service is quirky.
Diane

Unravel

Arachnosquire
yep priority, i was doing a search that didnt really answer my question too well and someone mentioned a mod filtering them because they were using the USPS terms haha, i dont know, but i meant priority.

Temp does drop to 35F at night here, 50-60 during the day