Tell me why you like to own creepy crawlies?

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Because they are a perfect pet. They don't make messes, don't require too much care, and don't smell. There is also a lot of variety with them, you can have beautiful ones, giant ones, ones that have interesting habits, ones you can handle and feel close too. There is really no cons to owning a tarantuala, well, except for having to keep them hidden from girlfriends, lol.

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
{D Or perhaps by interfereing with their agenda by keeping certain key arachnid operatives prisoner you'll have made them really angry.....:eek:

So, I just find 'bugs' fascinating and the low maintanence bit is a big plus for me. They're just so wicked, and demand.... nothing really. most of the extravagances are designed by their owners. their basic needs are really simple.
Then I won't be any worse off than the rest of you.;)

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like all animals, and I have everything from Ts to horses. The Ts are the only animal that really stand out from the rest. What's the difference between a dog and a cat? Not that much. But Ts.... they really are so alien, as others have put it. It's so easy to tell if a dog or cat or other mammal is happy, sad, sick, healthy, etc, but with a T, I feel like I've really accomplished something by keeping it alive and well. And they're just soooo darn cute, all fuzzy and colorful!