Tell me is it's wrong.........

anthony2561

Banned
Old Timer
When i mate t's. I like 2 hold the female up as well as the male, and when my males are done, i let them run back into my little cup that i sat down in the females tank. Is it wrong???

"I farted on your mom's face last night..."

Neil Diamond

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by anthony2561
When i mate t's. I like 2 hold the female up as well as the male, and when my males are done, i let them run back into my little cup that i sat down in the females tank. Is it wrong???

You hold up the male???? Can you elaborate?

Steve

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Have you ever seen a litte girl playing with a Ken and a Barbie doll together, making them kiss? Well, that is pretty much the image that I am getting from Anthony's description.

Jon

T

Tarantula

Are you saying you actually pick them up? Are you insane?

dilleo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't think that's wrong. I think that's the way you should do it, save the males for other females, don't let that girl be greedy! Congrats actually!

-Jeremy

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by dilleo
! Congrats actually!

-Jeremy
What.....?....., lmao!

I like the Ken and Barbie scene, why do you hold up Ken too Anthony? No, I don't think this is wrong, every now and then Ken is gonna need a hand. But Barbie can be a nasty s@#t from time to time so watchout she don't eat Ken, or even worse dump him for GI Joe.

Steve

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why not tie them to strings, dangle them mid-air while they breed, and then pull to separate them. Then write us back when you get more attention at home.
Mike

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Brings to mind the Nirvana song, "Raaaape Meeeeeee!

When the tarantulas take over the world, I would'nt want to be in all the peoples places who have been using the "rape" technique for breeding. You will be in the T court standing in front of the big T.Blondi........:mad: ;P

anthony2561

Banned
Old Timer
no, no no!!!!! I would never do that!!!!! ok, when the male holds up the female, i also hold HER up as well as the male, and when hes done he goes back into the cup that i have in the cage at the time!!!!!! I would never force mate 2 spiders!!

anthony2561

Banned
Old Timer
ok....how would i post a pic without having a scanner?????????????Does anyone know how 2 do that?????

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok....how would i post a pic without having a scanner?????????????Does anyone know how 2 do that?????
OK Anthony, I think I know what you're talking about, but what species are you doing this with. This technique is used by some of the more experienced breeders. Why on Earth are you doing this? Is there any particular reason? This should only be done with those species that are extremely hard to breed or if the female is totally unreceptive to the males advances and only with certain species. For example, if someone did this with C.crawshayi they'd be bitten for sure.

Need more answers here Anthony.

Steve

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Steve Nunn
What.....?....., lmao!

I like the Ken and Barbie scene, why do you hold up Ken too Anthony? No, I don't think this is wrong, every now and then Ken is gonna need a hand. But Barbie can be a nasty s@#t from time to time so watchout she don't eat Ken, or even worse dump him for GI Joe.

Steve
=D =D =D =D
hahahahahahaha!
Peace,
Gillian

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow

Mating T's that way, it looks just to way difficult.

Kenny

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great ....

tarantula VIOLATION!

*calls spca*

" yes mam somone is forcefully cuasing 2 tarantulas to mate."
"excuse me , what?"
"Did you not hear me! Hes forcing them to mate !"
"what do you mean hes forcing them to mate?"
"hes holding the male and the female , you know.."
"thats sick"
"we will get an agent over right away"

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I too would have to see a picture.

The main problem I have with believing this thread is the part about holding the males. Lifting up the female for him.. sure not much of a prob but in my experience with numerous males if you were to try and hold them or for that matter even touch them too much they become scared and once they are scared that's it they don't just get over it and mate. The male has to want to or else it just isn't going to happen.

Phil

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hehehe. Just imagine that you just married this girl, which makes you a guy, and you two were going to spend the night together in bed for the first time. When it is time, you two were ready to begin. Then suddenly, you look up and there was this big hand coming down, pick you up while anther hand pick your newly wedded wife up and hold you two close together. You tell me if you are still in the mood to... you know.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Originally posted by lam
Hehehe. Just imagine that you just married this girl, which makes you a guy, and you two were going to spend the night together in bed for the first time. When it is time, you two were ready to begin. Then suddenly, you look up and there was this big hand coming down, pick you up while anther hand pick your newly wedded wife up and hold you two close together. You tell me if you are still in the mood to... you know.
First off, lam you have a good point!=D
2nd, Anthony whats up with all of your posts that make no sence whatsoever? I am not trying to make you mad at all but really just cut it out,

James