Tegenaria domestica egg sack question.

Robotic Cook

Arachnopeon
Hello. Near the end of last month I captured a Tegenaria domestica while cleaning my house. Not having any true spiders in my collection I placed her in a small enclosure. She immediately settled into the container making a funnel web behind the chunk of cork bark. Now, several pin head crickets latter, she has laid an egg sack and is currently covering it in small chunks of coco fiber.

Does any one here have any idea on how long it will take for the egg sack to develop in a consistently room temperature environment?

Ceymann

Arachnoknight
I know this may not help you out much, but since there might be limited on this forum when it comes to true spider breeding. I thought I would share my experience on a loxosceles reclusa.
I kept the enclosure in the same garage she was caught in, the garage ranges 75-90 degrees on a hot day but from the time I noticed she plastered a sac to the side of her hide to the time I saw spiderlings was roughly 3 weeks.

Toff202

Arachnoknight
It won't take much longer than about 5 weeks in my experience. Be prepared for more egg sacs :)