Teeeny weeny spider playing pikaboo. Can I get an ID?

Numismatica

Arachnosquire
Hello all! The title pretty much explains this one. Caught him crawling around my room and never seen this one before. Just want to make sure it's not anything abnormal or harmful because I've been catching and releasing a lot of wild spiders I find and don't want to bring any killer babies into my home especially where I keep my Ts.
He is awefullybcute once you get up close. Probably no bigger than 1 1/2 milimeters

Attachments

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I can't really think of any dangerous spiders per se native to your area except for Loxosceles and Latrodectus (this specimen is neither). And wild spiders should never be a threat to your specimens; if they are, there is something wrong with the enclosure for them to be able to get in, ha ha.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Numismatica

Arachnosquire
I can't really think of any dangerous spiders per se native to your area except for Loxosceles and Latrodectus (this specimen is neither). And wild spiders should never be a threat to your specimens; if they are, there is something wrong with the enclosure for them to be able to get in, ha ha.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Thank you for your help I’m worried about me and my pets haha. I’ve been taking care of a lot of webs in my friends backyard recently and a little worried it might’ve been a baby something-or-other lol.