• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Teal

Bird Man

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
+++POSITIVE+++

I just got in a MM H. vonworthi from Jairi after a long search for one. This was the first T he ever shipped and he watched Robc's how to pack a T vid and did an AMAZING job. This guy was inside a ziplock container with wads of paper towel, the lid screwed on and then black electric tape around the lid so it couldn't open in shipping, then wrapped in bubble wrap, and put into a small USPS shipping box loaded with news paper all around, then into an even larger USPS shipping box with even more newspaper, all taped up nicely. Inside the T was ready for anything during his trip. Took me some time to unpack him and he came out in EXCELLENT shape, a very good looking T, well cared for.

The rest of the transaction was flawless as well, Communication was excellent, shipped when he said and a great person to do business with, wouldn't have a problem buying from him again.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thanks!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am completely THRILLED he got to okay! I hope he works out wonderfully for you :)

The bubble wrap was totally last minute, and I almost felt like it was overkill.. but I didn't want to see my little guy getting hurt! lol

(Just for the record, I'm a chick.. Don't worry, happens all the time! LOL)

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!

I got a 1.5"-2" P. chordatus from Teal. The little guy arrived on time and in perfect condition! Packing was great, and well insulated against the chilly midwest weather. I couldn't be happier. :)

Thanks Teal. :D

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I really hate to do this however,it has been two months and all i have gotten was a bunch of excuses and alot of run around. This was a trade that has gone sour. I sent my part of the trade the day after we spoke and Jarai hasnt made good with her part still to this day. Even after i gave her plenty of chances to make good. I would have wrote it off as a lesson learned however, She put the slings she was supposed to send me up for sale. To me that means she might be scamming others. So that is why i am posting this. Here is part of the correspondence that her and i have had together or the last two months. My inbox only holds 25 messages so i had to get rid of somethings along the way...
(the deal was mealies for chordatus)
I will "NEVER" do business with this user again!

My heat packs haven't arrived yet... they were supposed to be in yesterday. I am sorry that my business etiquette is lacking - it's a rough time for us right now and the slings have sort of taken a back burner to more pressing issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vohnholley
that sounds fair.. thank you for responding. I myself get really slammed at work at times.Especially on mondays. If there is any other issues or if you need me to ship you out more just give me a call or pm me.

Bruce
904-444-9613

10/25/10
Are you sure? It's been in the 40s here. I can't apologize enough for the delay... I can barely handle how hectic everything is right now

Quote:
its coming to florida so no heat pack is needed. all they need is to insulated well.

10/29/10
hello,
i was writing if you had sent the package out yet? It is going on two weeks. As i stated before,there are no heat packs needed since it is coming to northern florida and it is really warm here. I have been coming home early so i can get here when the mail man gets here.. Still nothing!

Bruce

11/1/10
I'm sorry for the delays, but sometimes life gets in the way of my plans and it's quite frustrating and makes me look bad from a business perspective. I wasn't able to get slings out today because I got called into work (it was supposed to be an extra day off so I could get to the post while they were open). I'm packing them tomorrow and having my girlfriend ship them on her way to work. I'll PM you with the tracking number.Quote:
Hey, just wondering if you sent them out today? i need to know so i can make plans to leave work early on the day they arrive.

Thank you for your patience,
Jairi

I am not out of them... I have yours sectioned off. It's just a matter of coordinating everything, and having a day off when the post is open. I need your address again too please.

Quote:
So, are you completely out of the slings? If you arent, when do you think you can send them out? Or do you not have access to them?

Hello Jairi,
When you responded to me on monday you said you would send me a confirmation number. It is now thursday and there has been no package no pm nor have you logged in since then. By the end of the week it will have been three weeks since my part of the deal has been sent to you. you haven't sent anything out yet. I have given you all of my contact info several times just in case there was a issue. Not to mention i have pm'd you several times throughout the last few weeks inquiring when the package would be sent out. I do understand that people has problems and issues however, i think that three weeks is a little excessive. If you are unable to send the Ts out then we need to come to another arrangement to rectify this situation since i have never had to give anyone a bad review. This is something i don't want to do.

Bruce
904-444-9613

Hello Bruce,
Then we'll need to work something else out, because my entire life has basically fallen apart. I am using the internet at a friend's house.. my now ex-spouse has kicked me out of "our" house. Previously, I was using the WiFi at her work since we don't even have internet at home, but since the split I haven't been able to check the internet. I apologize that things have not worked out in a timely manner you see fit, but I didn't plan for this to happen when I produced the sac. I actually have several situations where folks paid/traded for slings and wanted me to hold their slings until they were larger... We could arrange something similar for you, if you'd like... or whatever you deem fitting for the situation.

Jairi

Since i noticed you placed a new ad up this morning, I should be expecting my package that you owe me by thursday of this week at the latest correct? It has been two months and i have been more than patient. Here is my info once again.

Bruce Holley
3541 broadway ave.
jacksonville florida 32254

904-444-9613

12/7/10
Hey Jarai,
You know, you could have shipped me 15 after mine had arrived to you and i would have been content(less the the agreed amount). It was just the principle of it all.BTW,the same week i sent you 4000 i sent out 10,000 out west. They actually still have a few left.(they order every two months from me) All you had to do is contact me and let me know. You wrote me to let me know they had arrived and it took another week before i even heard from you again. then it was to tell me that you hadn't had a chance to ship anything out yet.However, i guess we are 2 months past that point. If you were dissatisfied with what you received you should have contacted me so we could have rectified the situation instead of waiting almost two months later to inform me you. Then the other day you inform me that you didnt know how to keep them living. In the email i sent you after they arrived i told you , if you had any questions or concerns you could wrte or call me 24hrs a day and i would be more than happy to answer answer any question you could possibly have about them.since you never responded except to say you hadnt sent my part of the trade outi figured everything was alright. I always stated if there is a problem contact me via email or by phone.To me that's doing good business. that's how i keep the people that i deal with happy and satisfied. I even gave you my phone number and mailing info every time i sent you a email or pm not to mention, i emailed every week since i sent you the conformation number.So i personally don't understand whats really going on. Then i see you post for the exact same slings you were supposed to send me posted for sale the other day. So now i am bothered. Like i said before, if you sent me a few less that what we originally agrees upon i would have been ok with that. It would have been alot better than "nothing"!
In any case, you can send me a money order in the amount of $38.00. Just let me know when to expect a package or the money order?

Bruce Holley
3541 broadway ave.
Jacksonville florida 32254

904-444-9613

12/7/10
Bruce,
I apologize that this situation has not gone as either of us wanted... I had weekdays off when I posted the ad, which would have made it easy to ship out slings. However, my work schedule was changed to only weekends off - and my post isn't open AT ALL on the weekends. So it became extremely hard to try to get a package out during the week. I tried trading days off so I could get a weekday, and I was always called in to work. So then I tried multiple times to have someone else assist me, by either getting boxes so I could pack them the night before and have someone else take them in the morning, it fell through. Trust me, I am more frustrated with this situation than you are because this type of situation is NOT how I normally operate. I never phoned you because I am deaf. I emailed you every chance I got when I didn't have internet at the house - now, I am living with internet so I can email daily.

I will keep you informed. I traded to get Friday off this week I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and hassle of this situation, it's embarrassing and frustrating for me on multiple levels and I am saddened that this situation is probably going to tarnish my reputation.

Thank you,
Jairi

12/7/10
My question is, How is you can offer stuff for sale when you haven't even sent me what you owe me yet? No matter what the number was? Even if it were one. Not to mention, what you are trying to off load is what ive been waiting on for 2 months. Are you going to do the same thing to someone else? I hope not. Im sure most people aren't as understanding and as patient as i have been.
Just wondering, are so sending the money or are you sending the slings?

bruce

Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Teal
Arachnoprince

My Mood: Predatory
Send a message via AIM to Teal Send a message via Yahoo to Teal

Re: 2 months
That is why I said I wanted local pick up in my ad... because shipping has been a huge problem with my work schedule. You are right - posting another for sale ad does look bad, but it was a heat of the moment thing while I was crying and freaking out over several in my collection dying because I couldn't keep them heated properly because I'm technically homeless and staying on a floor of a friend's house. I am deleting the new ad as well. I have over 200 slings - the slings set aside from you ARE set aside from you. I am not trying to "sell" the exact same spiders to more than one person - I know it means nothing to say, but I am NOT a sleazebag like that. I'm just a youngin who hit the roughest patch of my life and am trying to climb my way back to some sort of decent routine and life.

12-06-2010, 12:34 AM #1
Teal
Arachnoprince

My Mood: Predatory
Send a message via AIM to Teal Send a message via Yahoo to Teal

My Collection..
All prices are OBO.. discounts for multiple.. I much prefer local buyers.. but can ship..

A. avicularia 2.5"-3" Male $15

B. smithi 2" Male $30

P. cambridgei 4" Female $75

H. gigas 2" Female $25

A. metallica 1.25" $20

G. pulchra 2" $25

B. vagans 2" $20

L.P 1.5" $10

P. sp. platyomma 4" Male $50

G. rosea slings $3 each (19 available)

B. albopilosum 3" $30

P. irminia 2" and 1.5" $10 each (two available)

P. chordatus DCF slings - $5 each (a bunch available)