• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

tarantulas rule

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Recieved some nice rcf slings form tarantulas rule today shipped when he said he was going to.the slings all alive and in good shape already eating ,packaging was top notched and the supplied heat pack still warm from monday.i would buy from again and would recommend him to anybody thanks eric w.

Luminary

Arachnopeon
Just got my order of RCF Rose hairs. All are peppy and adorable :) The heat pack was still working even though the box was held up an extra day. Tarantulas Rule communicated well & was very helpful. I am SUPER pleased with my order & would buy from him again.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Positive transaction:

Good communication, honest buyer, and genuine love for tarantulas. I look foward to future transactions.

Perocore

Arachnoknight
Positive!

Quick payment and great communication, wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Rhyce

Arachnopeon
100% POSITIVE!

Forrest is a great dealer, great communicator! with great packing!! all the Ts arrived healthy and beautiful. I'm very satisfied with our transaction!
He's very fun, and exciting to talk too. I would recommend him to anyone, and everyone! A++ Dealer!! Thank you so much !
-Rhys

spider8

Arachnopeon
He just purchased a G.Pulchripes, it was a very positive experience, excellent communication, fast payment. Would recommend to anyone 5*

Attachments