Tarantula's name

ISBW

Arachnopeon
I cannot come up with a good name for my Chilean rose. How did you decide on names for your tarantulas? :confused:

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i named mine Lafayette and my friend named his Ophelia...i think those kinda names work well for this species...[but those two are taken :p ] it's really up to you though how about cleo?

DarrylKent

Arachnopeon
I named all my T's after characters from Jekyll and Hyde (since I have a Weimaraner named Mister Hyde and a Blue Russian Cat named Jekyll)... Mary Reilly, Lady Danvers, Guinevere, Lord Savage, Lord Glossop, Lucy Harris, Emma Carew, Lady Beaconsfield and Allie.

Blackbeard

Arachnopeon
Alexei the amazing eight legged gerbil from Pripiat.

I don't bother to name any of my spiders but I did name my ornate horned frog governor Phatt.
Phatt is a character from the Monkey Island adventure games.
A massively obese man who spends his mature life in a bed waiting for a tube to spray food in his mouth after the ring of a bell.
I thought it was perfectly appropriate.

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I named my G.rosea [Censored] bloody little [Censored]...

Just use your imagination on the Censored parts.

Yeah, I got one of the mean ones. :)

Great Basin Ben

Arachnosquire
I've named mine after inspiring female characters of Quinten Tarintino's films. Mrs. Mia Wallace, Esmeralda Villa Lobos, Honey Bunny, Beatrix, Sophie, Oh-Ren, and Bonnie!:rolleyes:

I love telling my wife, "You know what's gonna happen if Bonnie sees this?!"

Lucy13

Arachnopeon
I find myself giving them female names regardless of their sex...just seems fitting for some reason.

Cure

Arachnopeon
Well... My Mexican Red Knee will be named 'Quiero', which is 'I want' in Spanish. =3
And my GBB or P Nigricolor will be called Tarot.