Tarantulas in the Terrarium

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Has anyone preordered this DVD or heard how its coming along? I am so anxious to get mine !

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh, cool..he is the author, no? Well, where do u buy this dvd? I want one. I take it its not done yet, though....

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am anxiously awaiting its completetion as well... I hope it will be finished soon!

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Hello all...

I am anxious to finish it too :rolleyes: Updates are posted on my website. Specific information about the project can be found there, especially at http://www.exoticfauna.com/exotic_fauna_media/dvd.html. It is shot, edited, all the packaging is done... everything except the final touches and mastering/duplication. Unfortunately, I am a one-man-show and I had to spend the last few weeks working on the magazine. I should be able to finish the DVD and get it to the duplicator extremely soon. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Kind regards, Michael

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thanks Michael , i know your like a one armed wall paper hanger these days ...sure am anxious tho lol maybe this will get more sold for you too lol
seems to be more intrest again lol

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well it should be out anytime !!!!!!!!!! anyone getting excited yet?

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I got mine a while ago, I haven't watched the whole thing yet but the first half of it was quite good, though much geared towards beginners. I did learn a few interesting things though. I am looking forward to watching the rest.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got mine a while ago, I haven't watched the whole thing yet but the first half of it was quite good, though much geared towards beginners. I did learn a few interesting things though. I am looking forward to watching the rest.
REALLY?!?! I preordered mine a long time ago ...hmmm

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have the old videos with Bryant Capiz. Cant get more entertaining then that!

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i ordered one as well and haven't received it??? but i think, its being sent by snail mail....

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i got mine at archnocon 07 but Michael was having problems with the DVDs they seem to be choosey of which DVD player to play on. I tell you what though can't wait for the rest of the series.:clap:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
will it play on u.k. dvds i think it region ( 2 ) and where can i get it :? :confused: ~~~~ PHIL

xjak3yx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i wish it was avalible in the UK :( looks very exciting and interesting if it was in the UK i would defo. buy it

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ummm i still havent gotten my copy, does anyone know if its going to be coming out or if something happened ????

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ummm i still havent gotten my copy, does anyone know if its going to be coming out or if something happened ????
i was hoping there would be some info back on this. i would like to order one myself if they are available.

bushbuster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sounds like a $ making scheme to me, :evil: Was it worth the cash drachen?