tarantulas as spirit familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto13

Arachnosquire
I was wandering if any one else feels a strange spiritual connection with these other worldly creature's. ...I often find my self staring at them wandering if they hold some type of psycic manipulative power over me.....I like small spaces feel stressed out by large groups of people and like a darkly lit room...as though I'm becoming the spider........lol....I think what makes them so cool is they are so UN human...unlike a dog who is much like a person..it feels emotions its happy when we are happy....but a tarantula has this uncanny chaotic vibe ...I wander what they think about...I beleave they do.....perhaps they plot to take over the world .......who knows but I feel a strange connection to them spiritually...perhaps they are like cthulu....who manipulates the mass of humanity in dreams...this is the stuff I think about ..just wandering if any one else feels the same...perhaps we should start a religion and worship a giant golden spider god...ok yeah I'm going to far but none the less its cool to think about...lol....just wondering if any one else thinks of there t's in this manner...

mephisto13

Arachnosquire
Its already been done. Except our Goddess* is a beautiful reddish brown.

*0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace be upon her)
Yes...and may she bath in the blood goo of 1000 crickets...unending ...as offering unto her....all hail!!!!!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I was wandering if any one else feels a strange spiritual connection with these other worldly creature's. ...I often find my self staring at them wandering if they hold some type of psycic manipulative power over me.....I like small spaces feel stressed out by large groups of people and like a darkly lit room...as though I'm becoming the spider........lol....I think what makes them so cool is they are so UN human...unlike a dog who is much like a person..it feels emotions its happy when we are happy....but a tarantula has this uncanny chaotic vibe ...I wander what they think about...I beleave they do.....perhaps they plot to take over the world .......who knows but I feel a strange connection to them spiritually...perhaps they are like cthulu....who manipulates the mass of humanity in dreams...this is the stuff I think about ..just wandering if any one else feels the same...perhaps we should start a religion and worship a giant golden spider god...ok yeah I'm going to far but none the less its cool to think about...lol....just wondering if any one else thinks of there t's in this manner...
I think about this stuff all the time... although I assume tarantulas probably don't have actual thoughts, I do feel a certain kinship with them (along with a complete aversion to my fellow humans, ahaha).

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
NO! How mental are the patients in this asylum, after the dreams thread I'm thinking we're all a bit mad...really, truly, honestly! MENTAL!

mephisto13

Arachnosquire
That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons..even death may die....if tarantulas are not strange alien creatures deserving of warship i don't know what is...yeah IV gone mad...havent we all....I know im not the only one here who talks to there tarantulas..come on admit it...ha..ha...but who wants to be normal any way...but yeah if a dog had 8 legs I would own one...that would be cool..then I would consider being normal...lol..

mephisto13

Arachnosquire
I think about this stuff all the time... although I assume tarantulas probably don't have actual thoughts, I do feel a certain kinship with them (along with a complete aversion to my fellow humans, ahaha).

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Yes indeed...awesome...

mephisto13

Arachnosquire

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
For that to be fair then my tarantula would have to consume my essence as well...a finger. .perhaps a drop of blood...ok this is just madness now..although I do agree..but i would feel bad eating canned aphonapelma seemani..or any t..but I understand the concept....a sacrament of sorts..lol..
They're just bugs... not like it's an endangered species or anything.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I worship the Euathlus Sp. red. Not to spoil anything, but the P. muticus is just keeping the throne warm for the Euathlus Sp. red. They walk around like royalty.

0.1 Euathlus Sp. red=the real goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.