• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

TarantulaLV

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TarantulaLV Review

Positive!!!

I just recieved my P. Fasciata from Randall, and I would like to say that his service was/ is "top=notch". He responded extremely quick to my PM's, and shipped my T the very next day! There was absolutely no down time in between. The packing was super-safe, and the my T was well protected. Thanks for a great experience!!! I would love to do business with TarantulaLV again. A++++

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE+++++++

I have done many trades with TLV and I give him 2 thumbs up very trust worthy

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

Hey this guy is straight up! Buy from him when you can and you won't regret it. My box got lost because fedex sucks and it got here a day late but everything was still alive and kicking! Thanks again man look forward to future buys. :clap:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive again!

Another great buy! I got a MM Poecilotheria pederseni and some P. murinus slings today. Packing was great, the male is in great health and eating as I type this. Anything he offers that you may want buy it!
Thanks again man keep those males coming my way! :clap:

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I had just bought a female Pterinochilus lugardi and am very happy with the purchase. The T was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition due to the excellent packing that he did.

Many Thanks!!!

{D

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recently did a trade with Randall and he lives up to end of the bargin. He has very great communication and ships very promptly. I wouldn't mind doing another trade with him. {D :worship:

I got a gravid huntsman from him. i put it in a temp enclosure and it started to lay its sac really quickly. :drool: :eek:

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another positive review.

Bought 5 P. murinus, a great deal with good price on shipping and they went out fast. All arrived healthy.

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
review

Received all 6 P. Murinus in perfect condition. The packaging was great and they arrived fast. I will definently be buying again. :)
Michael

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
review

positive!!!!!!

i recieved 4 p.murinus slings a few days ago, in awesome condition!

i highly reccomend randall

jonnysebachi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
slings

Just got 10 slings from Randall. Excellent service, quick and fast. Will buy from him again. Good sized slings and a freebie thrown in. Thanks Randall

jeepinwu2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I purchased 4 P. murinus slings, all arrived healthy and overnight for an unbeatable price. Thanks

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just did a deal with TLV and everything went very smooth.

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

My MM A. Versicolor arrived in perfect condition... quite a beautiful specimen! Was a smooth and wonderful transaction. I will be dealing with this gentleman again for certain.

A+

Jason

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I just recieved my Poecilotheria Rufilata from Randall. He responded quick to all my PM's, and shipped my T the very next day! The packing was nice!!! A+ for Randall...thanks!!!!!

apidaeman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent in every way great communication, packed very well ,and to top it off on beautiful very healthy T.
I will continue to do business with Randall and I recommend you look him if for your T needs as well.:clap:

Rich65

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just received an order from Randall and everything looked great just as promised!!!!!

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positively awsome

I just got more Versi. slings and way to go!!!!! Even with the Az. heat they got hear nice and cool and ready to run!!!!!
NICE JOB I'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU AGAIN!!!!!!
Thanks
Sam

chex mix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

POSITIVE

Ordered some A. versicolor slings, and they all arrived safely and very active.
Great Communication. (called me to let me know they shipped)
Great Packing

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Definitely positive!

My vagans female arrived looking GORGEOUS. Great communication, good packing, great service. Plus a freebie! How can you go wrong with all of that? Thanks!