Tarantula videos that make you cringe

DustyD

Arachnoknight
Any Exotics Lair videos make me cringe, to the extent that I've barely watched any, even when I was getting into the hobby and hugely wet behind the ears. Everything from his clickbait titles to his voice to his awful husbandry. Appalling stuff.
Yeah i stopped watching him quite awhile ago. At the time he held a camera in one hand and did his T work with the other. Not surprising things did not always work out so good for the T.

Lowkey57

Arachnopeon
Anything by that dipshit Exotics Lair. The guy who rehouses an OBT one handed so he can hold his phone, on a 5 foot table, and it bolts while the dumbass chases it one handed with his phone and a cup.

Lowkey57

Arachnopeon
Anything by that dipshit Exotics Lair. The guy who rehouses an OBT one handed so he can hold his phone, on a 5 foot table, and it bolts while the dumbass chases it one handed with his phone and a cup.

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
and then did exactly the same moments later with the same T

DustyD

Arachnoknight
I agree completely! I have not watched him in a year and I have only been keeping Ts for slightly longer. He should be making enough money to afford a tripod or two and a second camera. But that is his way of attracting and keeping viewers. Some people - too many- like drama. That’s why “reality TV” is so popular.