Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Okay a little off-topic...but what relationship do you (B-fish) and Mohsy2 have? Well since I see the identical signitures?

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i'm a tarantula person but i voted scorpion because no tarantula can beat an aggresive 7-8" emperor scorpion. personal experience, my emperor got out of its cage then went to my 10" t blondi cage and ate it. i made a tread about this a year ago.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i'm a tarantula person but i voted scorpion because no tarantula can beat an aggresive 7-8" emperor scorpion. personal experience, my emperor got out of its cage then went to my 10" t blondi cage and ate it. i made a tread about this a year ago.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats horrible your $15 scorpion ate a $100 T. I would be so mad... But I think my blondi would destroy my adult emp... it runs after you when you start to open the cage. If it could climb the glass in the 15 gallon its in, I would lose him everytime I opened it:wall:

halendrix

Arachnopeon
ill go for the scorpions.. but in size i think tarantula would win cuz there huge.. LOL!! :worship:

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scorpions are more comparable to spiders then Tarantulas.

bigD0420

Arachnopeon
scorpions are actually a food source for larger spiders in tropical rainforests.... but scorpions are def tough..... I have 7 emperors but I dont know much about spiders but id have to say if it was an emperor vs spider the spider would win?

HKronos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The one with the deathstalker Pwning everythign its path.
That one video that pitted a deathstalker against the cobalt blue saddened me. The cobalt blue didnt give fight it just wanted out of the container.

Well, with that said, birdeaters (any birdeater) would own any scorpion on the planet, though emps and hets are armed with those menacing powerful large claws, but I estimate it would only serve to further aggravate and irritate the big spiders into delivering the powerbomb coup-de-grace twin fangs of destruction. LQs and Androcs, with their venom potency, yeah they can drop a birdeater with a single sting, I have no doubts birdeaters can deliver death but it may pay a dear price if doesnt incapacitate the scorpions ability to deliver its final sting.

Everything else, not worth debating really. But there is a chance tarantulas might be immune to scorpion venom up to a certain level of toxicity I am not sure, if that is a case Hets and emps would be terrible foes to average sized spiders I deduce.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Different venoms act different ways on different foes.
Different foes decide to do different things(Flee or fight)
and it depends who strikes first

nics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anyone heard of DotA?
I like Crixalis better (scorpion) than Brood Mother (tarantula) LoL

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That one video that pitted a deathstalker against the cobalt blue saddened me. The cobalt blue didnt give fight it just wanted out of the container.

Well, with that said, birdeaters (any birdeater) would own any scorpion on the planet, though emps and hets are armed with those menacing powerful large claws, but I estimate it would only serve to further aggravate and irritate the big spiders into delivering the powerbomb coup-de-grace twin fangs of destruction. LQs and Androcs, with their venom potency, yeah they can drop a birdeater with a single sting, I have no doubts birdeaters can deliver death but it may pay a dear price if doesnt incapacitate the scorpions ability to deliver its final sting.

Everything else, not worth debating really. But there is a chance tarantulas might be immune to scorpion venom up to a certain level of toxicity I am not sure, if that is a case Hets and emps would be terrible foes to average sized spiders I deduce.
You obviosly didnt read all the post in this thread. Someone posted about his birdeater getting eaten by an emp. Sorry, i think an emps just has all that armor and the birdeater is pretty fragile.

HKronos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You obviosly didnt read all the post in this thread. Someone posted about his birdeater getting eaten by an emp. Sorry, i think an emps just has all that armor and the birdeater is pretty fragile.
Yes, I missed that and it was posted three times. Alot of factors could have played a part in that. But I dont retract my statement, the tarantulas ability to pounce and place an adversary beneath it's fangs for a lethal bite is far too impressive. Even if the Emp managed to grab a leg or two, the T is still capable of pouncing and placing the scorpion beneath it's fangs. And remember the only armor the Emp has is the chela and even that could be pierced by the 1" fangs of an adult birdeater the rest of the Emp is very soft. Or maybe the opponents are going to tumble locked together the T might still pull the scorpion to the fangs or lunge with bared fangs. Who knows really? Its all in theory.

Thongy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I guess this all depends on the aggressiveness of the invert

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, the birdeaters still lost and I can tell you why. I just recently got into t's but have had scorps for a long time now. I have handled both emps and birdeaters. As quick as the T is the scorps has a very powerful tail. Probably wont use it to STING but it keeps the attaker at a distance. They are able to flick it hard enought to flip a coin in the air to. It all really depends on who gets the right shots in. In the end it always gonna be a loose loose situation.