• Poll closed .

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Who is going to win in this battle between a tarantula and a scorpion

Newports

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Theres too many factors that play into this question so there is no correct answer.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There was already a pool hmm.... I smell trouble again.

Thongy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
depends on what kind of tarantula vs what kind of scorpion

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
take out all the factors...overall, if you had a bunch of little fights between them (different species and sizes) who would win a majority of the time?:? ..I say scorp, its got range, pinchers and a wicked stinger!

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Repost.

Everyone always says "Blondi vs Emperor"

Every other scorpion/spider is thrown out

Thongy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
^why not heterometrus?
about the same size but has longer claws and usually more aggresive

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
He's just stating those are the scorps people always pick. Plus if i had to pick a big aggresice scorp it'll probably be h. spinifer or P. cavimanus

mohsy2

Arachnopeon
haha i love these threads. people always get worked up because you cant answer the ? because all of the factors. I think a majority of the times the scorp will win because of its reach and stinger , and it has pinchers to hold on to things!

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
He's just stating those are the scorps people always pick. Plus if i had to pick a big aggresice scorp it'll probably be h. spinifer or P. cavimanus
H.spinifer are known for there aggresion and there size, but usually there just like an emperor scorpion just bigger in size, i have never noticed the differences in there aggresion at alll

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Size does Matter!

Size does matter, little scorpions can be eatten by big Ts. Sun Spiders aka Wind Scorpions aka Camel Spiders eat scorpions all the time.

Emperor Scorpions have the edge over Chilean Rose, but T. blondi is a different story.

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Size does matter, little scorpions can be eatten by big Ts. Sun Spiders aka Wind Scorpions aka Camel Spiders eat scorpions all the time.

Emperor Scorpions have the edge over Chilean Rose, but T. blondi is a different story.
Very good point, i was just saying that H.spinifer isn't very aggresive as people make them out to be

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A full grown Deathstalker would kill any invert in seconds after the first sting. And it can hold the T back with its pinchers, hands down scorpion would take it.

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I figure a T would be faster and more manuverable, a scorp would need to be head on all the time. And I think the T will have reach advantage.
Rev

Trexer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Scorpions have Pincers to hold their prey and range with their stingers and are covered in armor. Scorps just rule