Tarantula to-do-List...

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mark and Cass: Just a comment on one of the things you said. The OP mentioned that the tarantulas are all at the office with their homes, not at the house. If the tarantula showed signs of beginning a molt, I'm sure it would just be put nicely back in its regular terrarium. I'm sure your opinions will remain the same about the rest of what you said, but I just thought I would clear up that little point as she had mentioned it regarding someone else's response.
Ahh okay I must have missed that, ignore the molting part in my post then :)

Cass

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
Most tarantulas sit there and scrunch.
They are living and still need room to move.:?
Just because it scrunches does not exactly mean it will like scrunching in a tiny container.:embarrassed:

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I dont see the harm in doing what he is doing, The T looks healthy and isnt bald from hair flicking. There is no lid on the cube ...if she wanted to get out and walk around...she would

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is that not why people collect T's in the first place? :}
Often yes,
But normally when we collect them we have enough respect not to stick them in a little cube so we can watch them when we should be working.

It's unneccessary. And if she wants a T on her desk, and it's her office, I remember she said something about the room they're in at the office being climate controlled maybe thats why but, I don't see why she wouldn't just keep a single T in its normal enclosure on her desk