[Inquiry] Tarantula stores in Chicago Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
For those that live in the Chicago area, is there any good tarantula store here? It's not that great having to keep buying online all the time. I would like for once to see ahead what I was getting.

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
most of the stores here suck. the reptile swaps are great. i believe art is usually there. the reptile swap is a great palce to buy inverts. there's one on saturday. here's a link. i'm always up there. it's worht the drive. i buy rabbits there too. it sure beats shipping.
http://www.reptileswap.com/

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Ditto Craig. There is very little in the way of stores here that has anything but roseys and pinktoes. Look Art up, you won't be dissatisfied.

Bill

Tony Romano

Arachnopeon
Hi, has this changed at all, does anybody know? These last exchanges were in 2003. It would be great to be able to even be able to catch the expo. Its hard to believe in a large metropolitan area like Chicago there aren't any additional resources for keepers to leverage.

Thanks, Tony

RJ2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Chicago reptile house in tinley park 40 min sw of downtown, has Tarantulas. and 2x a month in wheaton there is the scott smith all animal expo and there is usually 2-3 vendors selling tarantulas.

Tony Romano

Arachnopeon
ok, thanks.

Great, thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.