Tarantula Spider find in Pakistan

AliSaifullah

Arachnopeon
Hi Friends i find two Tarantula Gray Spider please give me information about this spider is this spider is dangerous why this spider looking me like that they attack me and this spider open hands and see like that they attack me if i move stick on this they actively stand and open hands and see me one dead Tarantula Spider Red spider they eat this in box this spider is alone in box know this spider is a fighter type i wanna know about this information in details and how much is this spider price

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That's the perfect Old World Theraphosidae behaviour, man. Nothing to worry for that, they are defensive and tend to bite, more than once in few seconds. A good looking specimen, btw.

I wouldn't call that one dangerous yet the venom should probably been very unpleasant, just like genus Haplopelma etc

Btw now that's indeed a The Great Gama spider :-s

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I don't know what kind of spider you have there, but I wouldn't be messing with it too much. No, you cannot keep tarantulas together because they will kill and eat each other. Only one spider in an enclosure. Do not ever keep them together.
Chances are that your spider needs lots of substrate to dig a burrow, or at least somewhere to hide. If you don't give that to them, they will be angry all the time. Don't try to touch them. Your spider probably isn't going to be worth a whole lot of money. Either you want to keep it or you don't. I have no idea how much money it is worth in your part of the world, but you aren't going to make much money selling it.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Looks like a Selenocosmia pritami, like any other OW T they have potent venom, fast and defensive. Keep them won plenty of moist deep substrate for them to burrow in and good moderate ventilation to keep a good amount of humidity but not to stuffy to cause air stagnation which promotes mold, mites and other nasties.

louise f

Arachnoangel
this spider open hands and see like that they attack me if i move stick on this they actively stand and open hands and see me one dead Tarantula Spider Red spider
No wonder if it is pissed at you, dont and i mean just dont poke it with a stick :banghead:

AliSaifullah

Arachnopeon
Looks like a Selenocosmia pritami, like any other OW T they have potent venom, fast and defensive. Keep them won plenty of moist deep substrate for them to burrow in and good moderate ventilation to keep a good amount of humidity but not to stuffy to cause air stagnation which promotes mold, mites and other nasties.
I think this spider have poision in bites how i test

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
the spider is venomous, with a very powerful bite. I would not want to be bit by this spider at all.

AliSaifullah

Arachnopeon
Hi Friends i find two Tarantula Gray Spider please give me information about this spider is this spider is dangerous why this spider looking me like that they attack me and this spider open hands and see like that they attack me if i move stick on this they actively stand and open hands and see me one dead Tarantula Spider Red spider they eat this in box this spider is alone in box know this spider is a fighter type i wanna know about this information in details and how much is this spider price
What is the price of this spider any buddy have idea

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
I think this spider have poision in bites how i test
All described Ts are venomous, not poisonous, molecularly considered similar toxins just method of delivery is different. Venom is potent via a wound while poison is absorbed.

Last edited:

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
If you need contact me 03216005005
I think flexzone has the correct ID. To import spiders one has to do a lot of paper work and pay a fee, so I can't take it.

Guys, not everyone speaks English as a first language. Be nice.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Stop poking it. All spiders have venom. I cannot tell what species you have from the picture but what I do want to know is where did you get it? If you caught it outside somewhere you should just let it go before carelessness leads to a bite.