Tarantula Spider find in Pakistan

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Stop poking it. All spiders have venom. I cannot tell what species you have from the picture but what I do want to know is where did you get it? If you caught it outside somewhere you should just let it go before carelessness leads to a bite.
Carelessness or ignorance sounds to me like there just trying to make a quick buck from selling it to me :shifty:

creepa

Arachnoknight
Carelessness or ignorance sounds to me like there just trying to make a quick buck from selling it to me :shifty:
This or its a nice troll...

And if he wants to sell it, he should find some more females some males and some spiderlings/juveniles and maybe then we will talk...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod

And if he wants to sell it, he should find some more females some males and some spiderlings/juveniles and maybe then we will talk...
Ah ah I love how your username sounds. "crepa" (with one E) in Italian means: "die" (in a badass way I mean) :p

Jerry

Arachnobaron

Troll unfamiliar with the meaning in this context have heard it used a couple of times in other threads some one mind explaining please unless he lives under a bridge then I got it
:D

louise f

Arachnoangel
Troll unfamiliar with the meaning in this context have heard it used a couple of times in other threads some one mind explaining please unless he lives under a bridge then I got it
:D
Troll means when somebody is posting just to provoke others to get angry or get a hissy fit. Something like that.
Haha yeah not a troll under a bridge :D

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Troll means when somebody is posting just to provoke others to get angry or get a hissy fit. Something like that.
Haha yeah not a troll under a bridge :D
Awwwwww I see thanks I thought it was something like that thanks

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Look dude, don't try to make a quick buck off of this spider. Release it and let the spider be. Don't put out your phone number IMO, this may be my thought process due to the sites I regular, but it is better to be safer than sorry.

دیکھو یار ، اس مکڑی کی ایک فوری پیسہ بنانے

کے لئے کی کوشش نہیں کرتے . اس کی رہائی اور مکڑی رہنے دو . IMO آپ کے فون نمبر سے باہر مت ڈالو ، اس کی وجہ سائٹس میں باقاعدہ کرنے کے لئے میری سوچ کے عمل ہو سکتا ہے ، لیکن یہ افسوس سے زیادہ محفوظ ہونا بہتر ہے

all I did was punch that through google translate.