Tarantula seems dead... Other than being alive

greeneyedelle

Arachnoknight
I've been staring at a chunky T albo sling for 9 weeks waiting for them to pop and they've finally decided to go for it just now
Ayyy! Congrats! :D That's the best feeling second only to the molt being successful. My significantly smaller t. albo sling, maybe a half inch, is also in heavy premolt looking like a tiny mirrored balloon for about a month now lol

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Lol!! Ace Ventura is a bit much! I can take old Jim Carey in very small doses!
Speaking of this, it is exactly how I feel. I think the title of this thread is a perfect way to explain him, seems dead…other than being alive. I’d rather have impaction than sit through any of his movies/comedy sets from start to finish.

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Well done sir! 😁 I would say it’s a favorite of ours but we watch all Disney movie with embarrassing enthusiasm lol

THANK YOU. Lol a healthy respect for bugs and an attitude are my great contributions to the kid.
And she can quote every line of “Liar Liar” with me. The best of Jim Carrey’s nostalgic classics in my opinion, but Ace is a close second!
I wish you were local. I need a Disney friend to nerd out with 😂

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Speaking of this, it is exactly how I feel. I think the title of this thread is a perfect way to explain him, seems dead…other than being alive. I’d rather have impaction than sit through any of his movies/comedy sets from start to finish.
I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS 😭

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
This is an intervention. You will thank @Westicles and me later.
Nobody can take my love of Jim Carey away. I’ll physically fight you. My 5’2 self will climb you like a tree and beat you down to my level. 🤣

Kidding. It’s all nostalgia for me. Like that old cartoon 2 Stupid Dogs or Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Super dumb but worth the occasional watch for old times sake, in my book.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Nobody can take my love of Jim Carey away. I’ll physically fight you. My 5’2 self will climb you like a tree and beat you down to my level. 🤣

Kidding. It’s all nostalgia for me. Like that old cartoon 2 Stupid Dogs or Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Super dumb but worth the occasional watch for old times sake, in my book.
Dynamite comes in a small package!

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Dynamite comes in a small package!
My fiancé is 6’4 and I always threaten to beat him up and he’s just like “yeah? I’ll put all your favorite spices on the top shelf” and then I’m defeated

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Now reading this you understand the hobby and tarantulas OP little bit better. Its a hobby of patience and they naturally do not move much, its their nature.