Tarantula Related Product Reviews For Hobby Lobby Display Cases

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
I randomly left a review for one of those Hobby Lobby Display Cases. There are little to no other reviews on these things. After writing a review, they send it in for screening before posting it. I think it would be hilarious if all of us who like using these started leaving tarantula related product reviews for them. Its probably a bit juvenile, but just think about the person who is screening the product reviews, or even better, the non-tarantula keepers who go shopping and read through the reviews. Haha!

Here's my first review:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-Ho...es/13-x-5-1-2-x-5-Standard-Display-Case/p/906

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I really did buy these, and do use them for slings, so I might as well leave a review.

Edit: No I didn't. I bought the 6-pack of matchbox car cases. The box looks nearly identical, and I can't be bothered with all this pesky 'reading' business. :bored:

Last edited:

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
I used one of the "big" ones for my Pokie so why not? :D
http://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-Ho...Cases/15-1-2-x-7-x-6-Clear-Display-Case/p/909

EDIT: Mine has not been approved just yet. Hopefully it makes the cut lol
I really did buy these, and do use them for slings, so I might as well leave a review.

Edit: No I didn't. I bought the 6-pack of matchbox car cases. The box looks nearly identical, and I can't be bothered with all this pesky 'reading' business.
Mine thoughts exactly. I use these for 21 of the 24 tarantulas that I currently own and I have never used them for anything else.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Mine thoughts exactly. I use these for 21 of the 24 tarantulas that I currently own and I have never used them for anything else.
I will attempt to delete the review when it goes up, and post it on the right product.

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think it would be hilarious if all of us who like using these started leaving tarantula related product reviews for them. Its probably a bit juvenile, but just think about the person who is screening the product reviews, or even better, the non-tarantula keepers who go shopping and read through the reviews. Haha!
Good thing tarantula keepers don't have an unwanted public image of creepy trolls trying to look edgy OH WAIT

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
Good thing tarantula keepers don't have an unwanted public image of creepy trolls trying to look edgy OH WAIT
Maybe Hobby Lobby will see the excitement of tarantula keepers using their display cases and they will start to produce pre-vented boxes. ;)

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Due to my own error, only one of mine turned out worthy of being used. I also haven't had time to fix the other two. Definitely good for arboreals from what I've seen.

aphono

Arachnobaron
How funny! It really would be brilliant if they started to put out a vented model.

I've got the matchbox and baseball cases in use, they really are wonderful.

Yesenia

Arachnopeon
I definitely plan on making many enclosure from these display cases and will add my humble review to the ones already posted. :zombie:

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I don't think they care what you use them for, as long as they sell. They're probably getting a kick out of this.