Tarantula-related Instagram Accounts

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Let's give this thread a bump up, since there are many new members and I'm guessing returning members to the forum.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
venom1080

lots of Poecilotheria and other arboreals. Plus, you get to know what I look like ;)

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
venom1080

lots of Poecilotheria and other arboreals. Plus, you get to know what I look like ;)
I never noticed your profile picture before. I pictured you with a red beard and a buzz cut for some reason. You post excellent pictures, especially those nature photos.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I'm more into centipedes, but I'll post anyway:

@lair_of_centipedes

I also have a YouTube under the same name.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I'm more into centipedes, but I'll post anyway:

@lair_of_centipedes

I also have a YouTube under the same name.
I just realized that I was following you already (I follow so many I lose track of who I am or am not following).

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Mine's @generic.username17 because I'm completely unoriginal and not good with social media. :bag: I don't post much, it's not all tarantulas, and the pictures tend to be awful, but I post on there sometimes so I'm not flooding the gallery on here with bad photos.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Mine's @generic.username17 because I'm completely unoriginal and not good with social media. :bag: I don't post much, it's not all tarantulas, and the pictures tend to be awful, but I post on there sometimes so I'm not flooding the gallery on here with bad photos.
You haven't seen awful until you've seen pictures I post here or anywhere.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I know you'll more than likely already know this but don't pinch and zoom your pics in Instagram. It makes the quality absolutely awful. Duplicate any pics and crop them before.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Just made an IG account. Only have a few photos up to start, but I have plenty in the can that I'll roll out.

@tarantula_focused

I do hate that it forces a 1:1 (square) aspect ratio, because it cuts off the legs in my 5:4 images, but that's life.

Last edited: