Tarantula-related Instagram Accounts

JoP

Arachnosquire
Mine's @iamjoeypearce. It's not entirely dedicated to Ts, but I almost exclusively post photos of inverts, including Ts, tons of true spiders, and sometimes reptiles and amphibians as well. Basically all animals, all the time.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Sod it, mine's @arachnotank.

It's mostly tarantulas interspersed with pictures of my corn snek, some of the nang food I cook up and pictures of my ugly mug.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Just made one recently:
@addictedtoarthropods

Follow for Pamphobeteus and Phormictopus photos ;)

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
I bow down to you, photography god.

How much did your set up cost and how long have you been practicing with macro? Stunning!
Means a lot! I switched from Nikon to Olympus (M5 Mii) last winter, getting the body on sale for 799.99 Cad and the M.zuiko 60mm for 479.99 Cad. Its been about 2 years I'd say since I've been serious into macro. Checkout my very first shots on my profile.. page 6 to 7 all were taken with my cellphone lol

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Means a lot! I switched from Nikon to Olympus (M5 Mii) last winter, getting the body on sale for 799.99 Cad and the M.zuiko 60mm for 479.99 Cad. Its been about 2 years I'd say since I've been serious into macro. Checkout my very first shots on my profile.. page 6 to 7 all were taken with my cellphone lol
I was actually thinking about doing the same back when I still had my Nikon. I guess getting mugged is going to make it easier for me to switch to Olympus now haha. Started following you!

Cherri

Arachnopeon
Mine is mostly music memes and makeup BUT I post my inverts and reptiles (and cute mini bull terrier) if anyone cares to see/follow.
@dertodisteindandy

NYAN

Arachnoking
I’m nyan2773 on instagram

I do true spiders and centipedes more than tarantulas though.