Tarantula Rants

louise f

Arachnoangel
Darn T`s. tend to molt into MM all the time at the moment. :meh::meh: Well that sucks, especially when you dont got any females for them and it is too god damn cold to send them to anyone... :banghead: Another thing that really sucks... No one and i mean just no one human being here in little Denmark would want them. :vomit::vamp:

Oh what really annoys me right now. Why isn`t there a emoji pulling hair out of the head, that would suit just fine for this bad time craziness. Christ I`m cursed
I`m gonna go hiding in the bushes :lurking::arghh::yuck:

truecreature

Arachnoknight
My Euathlus sp red fills her water dish with substrate every single day, without fail. And every single day I clear it out and refill it because she's been fasting for a solid 5-6 months so she needs to have that water available.

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
Ever since I told my family I want money for Christmas to get a couple female t's both of my new ones sealed themselves up. Boring!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My attempts to find an ancient ceremony where I sell my soul for a decent sized female Euathlus sp. Red have failed. I have the most darling 1.5" one who is probably male and being around him has renewed my search. Although I am not sure that my soul is worth a Euathlus sp. Red female... it's been around the block some.

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
When my C. cyaneopubescens bolted out for no apparent reason; almost had a heart attack because I expected all but that.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
I bought an AF P regalis and set the tank up as the centerpiece of my collection. She has been in the cork tube since day 2, five months ago.
I was so excited for the Hapolopus sp Columbia large. It went into hiding about the same time as my P regalis. To give it credit, It made one appearance.
The main source for my purchases feeds nearly 100% Dubia. I set up a colony and they are as popular with my T's as a burrito from Chipotle after the ecoli outbreak.
I bought a leopard gecko to eat the excess Dubia that my T's won't eat. He turns his nose up to them too.