Tarantula question

AntlerAlchemist

Arachnosquire
Oops! I guess I have fat fingers too?! I think it was a very well thought out post that covered every aspect that was discussed. Thank you for being level headed and understanding.!

Leila

Arachnobaron
I really wish the 'dislike' and 'disagree' buttons were farther away from the positive rating buttons. Lol. It seems as though a lot of us fall prey to the "fat finger" syndrome quite regularly due to the close proximity of the +/- rating keys. :banghead::banghead: :rofl::rofl:

And several of you know I have had some rating mishaps, because I have been called out quite a few times. Lol!!!

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I just read this entire thread today. I somehow missed it or maybe I was too busy trying to keep us from eating tarantulas.

I just knew that @moakmeister had to be up to something tricky at the beginning of the thread.

@peanutthetarantula can be happy that this T lived a long life.

Nice reading on the early history of the hobby.

Leila

Arachnobaron
But I'm not up to anything. I have nothing to do with this thread.
We know that, love.

I think it was just too coincidental at first, given the famous story of the beloved Peanut. :shy:

I really don't think anyone meant harm in this thread by referencing that 'inside joke/story.'

Anyway. Maybe I missed it, but did any one even tell @PeanutTheTarantula the darn story?? The detailed one??? And I mean: THE DETAILED STORY.
She deserves to know! :happy:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Anyway. Maybe I missed it, but did any one even tell @PeanutTheTarantula the darn story?? The detailed one??? And I mean: THE DETAILED STORY.
I think that everyone should know about Peanut, but the Honor of explain that for 'evangelize' people about Peanut belongs to Moakmeister only :kiss:

Jeff23

Arachnolord
But I'm not up to anything. I have nothing to do with this thread.
We know that, love.

I think it was just too coincidental at first, given the famous story of the beloved Peanut. :shy:

I really don't think anyone meant harm in this thread by referencing that 'inside joke/story.'

Somebody might post the link to the thread for it if they can find it. As soon as I saw the "disagree" emoticons I knew something was wrong.:)

@peanutthetarantula Look at this link below to see why there was confusion when you first posted.
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/how-can-i-make-a-tarantula-friendly.287780/

Leila

Arachnobaron

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Looking at that thread is like a Youtuber looking back at his first video.
Ugh.
UGH!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
You can't repudiate that, don't move away from Peanut. Peanut cares about you. Let's praise Peanut together! :pompous:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Careful there Prophet...your Queen may not be too happy about that...you know She can by quite the jealous Mistress ;)
No, because Peanut lives on a different planes of existence, Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) is real, Peanut's is 'ethereal' like Nephilim etc :pompous: