Tarantula Presents?

Colbymgeek

Arachnosquire
Hey everyone. Just curious, did anyone else get a tarantula as a present for this holiday season? :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got a Encyocratella olivacea and some taps from my girlfriend. :)

Colbymgeek

Arachnosquire
Have fun with the P. Murinus! They're gorgeous, but I've heard they're pretty aggressive of course!
Nice, P. Novak! I was pretty spoiled myself; got a female Singapore Blue and two slings; a Greenbottle Blue and a P. Metallica! I was way excited about the Metallica.
Sorry to hear that, John911.

Joshlividum567

Arachnopeon
I got a 3" female B.boehmei from my motha.She knew I had B.vagans, smithi, and emilia already.Thoughtful huh?

Colbymgeek

Arachnosquire
Sounds like it. I like the Boehmei, though of course, it's the only one I have any experience with.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Have fun with the P. Murinus! They're gorgeous, but I've heard they're pretty aggressive of course!
Nice, P. Novak! I was pretty spoiled myself; got a female Singapore Blue and two slings; a Greenbottle Blue and a P. Metallica! I was way excited about the Metallica.
Sorry to hear that, John911.
I think that came out like being a negative nancy....we actually decided to just take care of the kids for the most part this year, and they got some killer stuff:D

And actually, T wise we were gifted 2 A.minatrix and a P. Regalis(slings) about a week ago.

Hope everyone has a great holiday, and enjoy your new T's and family!

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
My parents gave me a beautiful sterling silver and diamond tarantula necklace. I bought myself a chilean flame and a juvie b. auratum. \o/

Colbymgeek

Arachnosquire
Ooh, sounds cool. Yeah, my parents got me a really pretty tarantula hairclip. Love wearing it! :)

RoseT

Arachnosquire
We usually do a gift exchange within the family here, and, Instead of requesting T's (which would probably be ignored by whoever got me anyway)..I requested money. We have the reptile super show coming up Jan 8th and 9th. So the money $109 combined with the $140 that I already have saved up will definitely be put to some awesome T's and toys for them. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I didn't get any given to me but a couple of mine left eggsacks for me on Christmas eve :D
-Chris

6StringSamurai

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I took a break from the hobby for a few years, but this Christmas I decided to get back into it in a big way.

My wife gave me a Christmas Spider Budget and I got a bunch of slings:

a. avic
c. Fasciatum
h. maculata
p. regalis
c. chromatus
b. smithi
p. irminia

I took some extra cash to a local reptile show and got:

p. striata (sling)
p. murinus (adult)
t. blondi (adult)

Pretty good haul! Actually a relative gave me some money and I'm debating on what to do with it. GBB?

EmilyK

Arachnopeon
For Christmas, my boyfriend is getting me an A. diversipes and a GBB when we can get them locally. =D

Colbymgeek

Arachnosquire
Haha, thank you!

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Ooh, fun! Hope everything goes well with those. :)