tarantula pictures for a project

toxic667

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey guys I wondered if you had any pictures of your tarantulas that you would let me use for a school project. Due to copyrights im not allowed to use anything off the internet unless i get permission first. If you have any cool pictures of threat poses or colourful tarantulas or even like handling, Id really love to see them. Also Id ask for you to give me permission to use it in my project. Just say like Toxic has permission to use my picture. The only people that will be seeing the pictures are my teacher and possibly the class and Ashley.

Thanks guys :D

Last edited:

toxic667

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats sweet :) id also like to add that i would like pictures of snakes as well if you have them :D

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's a picture of mine I really like that you can use, also feel free to use any in my picture thread, I don't mind! :)

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You can use these, couple of my faves

P irminia 'The mating game'

PIG-

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
You have permission to use these or any other picture from my flickr page (the link is in my signature):

Lasiodora parahybana juvenile male:

Brachypelma smithi juvenile female:

Pamphobeteus sp. "South Ecuador" juvenile probable male:

pok2010

Arachnopeon

here be anouther of the same girl ;P

feel free to take pic and choose from my pic thread =]

captmarga

Arachnobaron
You are welcome to use any I have posted here on the forums, but here are a couple of my favorites.

Marga

SpiderDane

Arachnopeon
Here is a few you can use ;)

0.1 Lasiodora parahybana bad day

0.1 Lasiodora parahybana

B. smithi just moltet

Enjoy

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can use anything in my photo thread, linked in my signature.

--Joe

possumburg

Arachnosquire
You can use any of the pics in my flickr page as well. Link is in my signature, and I have a couple of pictures of my corn snake. Not the best but use em if you can!

Josh1129

Arachnopeon
Snake pictures?... That I might be able to help with. The T's not so much being I only have one rosie at this point. but I have plenty of snakes. And you are more than welcome to use any of them you want. My glasses are broke so I kinda chose these ones blindly lol. For the snakes the largest is a mainland Reticulated python the one I'm holding over my bed is a BCI columbian boa constrictor. The green one is a Biak locale Green Tree Python. And I threw a pic of my crestie in there just for fun.

toxic667

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i like the iminia picture, i have one myself and its about 3.5" the picture is in the sexing gallery ;) im not sure if its a female or a male.

you guys really take good pictures! :D

toxic667

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
does anyone have a picture of a tarantula or snake on a white background? this would make things way easier lol:D

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
my only white background pic

Cyriocosmus elegans (Trinidad Dwarf):