Tarantula Mold on the Abdomen '

Unchain

Arachnopeon
Are there any options for removing mold from a tarantulas abdomen ,,,,,, those little white like spurs in a way ,,,, " Here are some photos of the t stirmi " ..... Yes i have had this species for three years and this is the 1st time of this. Since i have use a new substrate called coco husk over the fiber and this has happened. No mold in the substrate with all that wood , holes in the tub are well ventilated i have placed other tubs over that tub and those have covered the top ventilation of the tub he was in and i know with all that humidity flowing around even with the side ventilations it must have trapped a place on the tarantulas abdomen only because there is no mold in the husk. " Don't worry ,,, it won't be covered again '
'

Attachments

jay444

Arachnosquire
This is not mold, it is baldness from kicking hair. Therephosas are notorious hair kickers. The substrate looks too dry for a T .stirmi and it look loose. She probably prefered the old mix you had. Maybe thats why she is more stressed out than usual

Unchain

Arachnopeon
Ok ..... I see ....that substrate is not dry .... It looks dry .....

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Loose setae from where it's been kicking hairs, your tarantula isn't going to start moulding unless it dies first.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
My best bet, judging from those pics, is that we are in front of another trick of that damn Sollozzo. Don't worry Don, I'll take care of that, "è cosa fatta" :pompous:

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
You might want to let us know your superpower out of the gate. Because there aren't that many humans that can eat that many Theraphosa hairs and still be just chill talking to us.