Tarantula is on its back

tupacalypse

Arachnopeon
So my juvie G. Pulchra i found him on his back earlier today. I left the city for two days and the temperature dropped as low as 60f (15c) and I did some homework and it shouldnt be a huge problem. I did not poke or mess with him at all but i lightly blew some wind on him and he was still moving his legs. I turned on the heating pad slowly to bring up the temperature what else can i do? thanks!

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
Nothing. Don’t bother it at all or move the enclosure, it’s molting.

aviva

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm guessing you will get asked for photos and/or told to just wait

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So my juvie G. Pulchra i found him on his back earlier today. I left the city for two days and the temperature dropped as low as 60f (15c) and I did some homework and it shouldnt be a huge problem. I did not poke or mess with him at all but i lightly blew some wind on him and he was still moving his legs. I turned on the heating pad slowly to bring up the temperature what else can i do? thanks!
Do you know what the T is doing at all? It sounds like you have no idea as it’s not a problem at all, not huge nor small.

a bit confused on what you know.

where is your heat mat located?

tupacalypse

Arachnopeon
Do you know what the T is doing at all? It sounds like you have no idea as it’s not a problem at all, not huge nor small.

a bit confused on what you know.

where is your heat mat located?
it is on the side of the cage at the moment, i know if they are on their back it is usually molting but i was just a bit worried about the temperature dropping from 28 to 15 in a matter of two days.

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
it is on the side of the cage at the moment, i know if they are on their back it is usually molting but i was just a bit worried about the temperature dropping from 28 to 15 in a matter of two days.
Ya I'd keep it above 18, growth slows down quite a bit at colder temps ime

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Still on his back?

You didn't provide to much info about how you are keeping it. That's why we ask a photograph, a simple photo could tell us a lot of things that people forgets to comment. It could show us from a dehydration issue from a death curl to an inproper setup.

That temp is not a problem unless it's keeped that way for long periods. So slowly increase the temp. If you are heating an enclosure without supplying a bit moisture to it, you could en with a very dry enclosure, thing that it's bad for their molting process.