Tarantula iPhone App on its way!

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I will +1 the android app. I love my iphone (I use it for an itouch) and my mytouch 3g. But for vastly different reasons. And I will donate twice if I can get a free copy of the app for both my phones LOL

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow that is really cool looking, I especially like the tracking part, can we also track information on the specific spider such as molt dates, ultimate molt dates etc?

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This looks really promising. You could really get attention by posting this in every tarantula forum on the internet. Than you can get enough support for all the platforms. Personally I would love this but do not have the iPhone nor will I ever. So if it comes out in other platforms that would be beneficial for everyone and not just the Monopolised company.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I remember when a phone was just that...A phone....(sigh)

MaximusMeridus

Arachnopeon
Hi Guys,

I have updated the website with a detailed list of features and further screenshots.

http://www.itarantula.mobi/#specs
http://www.itarantula.mobi/#screenshots

Thanks for all the support so far! I have received many emails with lots of requests. I really that happy people are looking forward to this as much as I am as it is an exciting project!

Let me know what you think and whether you have any further suggestions.

Thanks
Craig

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I deff want to put this on my ipod touch when its all finished!!

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Plan on getting when it is available.
Will you be doing a free version with ads, or no?

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
BTW, your homepage won't allow zooming on an iPhone. You have to scroll over to view everything.

MaximusMeridus

Arachnopeon
Hi, there will be no adds based version as there is so much information it would really clutter the experience. I will be charging, though price will be determined later, whatever it is, it won't be more than a cheap spiderling :)

Plan on getting when it is available.
Will you be doing a free version with ads, or no?

MaximusMeridus

Arachnopeon
Thanks for letting me know, funnily enough only noticed yesterday. Will work on
it, but not aggressively as really want to focus time on the app. I plan on deploying a mobile website in the not too distant future.

BTW, your homepage won't allow zooming on an iPhone. You have to scroll over to view everything.

addertay

Arachnopeon
Cant wait for the app. I found this post trying to see if there was a mobile optimized site or tapatalk style. The app is even better news.

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was just about to sell my ipod touch, because of this app, I'm keeping it.

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We are all still waiting on this great sounding app, how about an update?