Tarantula iPhone App on its way!

MS6582

Arachnopeon
Looks awesome, sounds like something I've been searching for on this forum... can't wait, you will have a purchase from me for sure!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That sounds, and looks awsome!!....i'd loose the blackberry, to get some of that action...unless i could get a blackerry version of the app:D

eruheru

Arachnopeon
Amazing idea, this looks like it's really going to push the hobby into the 21st Century. Although I should say that it has already adapted extraordinarily well already. Makes me want a smart phone.

MaximusMeridus

Arachnopeon
Hi Chris,

Price is yet to be finalised, but looking like $4.99 depending on donations received. More donations, the lower the price. Everyone who donates this, gets a copy free too.

Thanks
Craig

Sounds cool. I need one for my iPhone. How much will it be?

MaximusMeridus

Arachnopeon
Great thanks! I can't imagine a blackberry version anytime soon, but if there is enough demand in the future, we may well do. Most importantly because of usability iOS is a must, second Android, always tricky because of screen variation which is why iPhone will always be a winner. iPhone 4 is certainly the most fluid of all smartphones.

Thanks
Craig

That sounds, and looks awsome!!....i'd loose the blackberry, to get some of that action...unless i could get a blackerry version of the app:D