tarantula in a blender

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Well, as long as we're dissing names here, you couldn't make it to agent005? Got bumped out of the top 5 slot? Oh, I know why you're agent006. You went to Kaplan University, didn't you?

*no offense to you or Kaplan University. The whole paragraph above this is just a joke.

Anyways, I think the blended tarantula is real. It didn't look fake in the photos, and the leg while being blended was very plump. Just look. Could that be a molt?
Haha nice. I had to google that kaplan thing. I want my 30 seconds back you stole because of that ;) But i dont think you can tell if thats a leg or a molt. lets just stick with the molt idea. It is just a molt!

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Haha nice. I had to google that kaplan thing. I want my 30 seconds back you stole because of that ;) But i dont think you can tell if thats a leg or a molt. lets just stick with the molt idea. It is just a molt!
Yeah, I guess. It sounds more sane. Then again, there are some crazy, stupid teenagers that do these things for kicks.

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think that's real. That guy would have urticating hairs lining his GI. It looks like a molt crushed up in there not the actual spider.
Molts still have urticating hairs on them.

I would guess it was real. This guy probably doesn't care about the fact that some people keep tarantulas as pets, and he probably doesn't even mind spending $20-$40 for the shock factor of someone finding out they drank a tarantula.

I do for one love how people thought it might be a molt. I find it interesting that they project their feelings for spiders through other people. As if because they wouldn't blend a tarantula other people wouldn't.:rolleyes:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Looks like a real...

Tarantula to me! Look how it is sittin' on the centerpiece of the blender... Idk, maybe it IS a molt, but geez... that is disGUSTing!!!!!!! :barf: :barf: :barf:

Now I'm gonna have nightmares when I go to sleep... I hate to see stuff like that... (even if it is "old news", this is first time I saw it) S.