Tarantula fixation syndrome

Paul Larke

Arachnopeon
I've been staring at my juvenile GBB for the last hour and a half wondering whether she's about to moult. Questioning her extensive webbing. Then remembering that this is normal behaviour. But normally after eating. And she hasn't eaten for a couple of weeks now. So maybe she has been in pre-moult. And, oh, wow, she's flipping on her back to moult. No, no, she just has her bum in the air webbing up the ceiling. But she's flailing her legs in an odd way like she's testing to see if she has enough space to moult. She doesn't normally move that way, does she? But now she's, oh, no wait, she's just sat in the same position for 25 minutes...
I need to go to bed. I think there's something wrong with me. Note to self: search Google for Tarantula Fixation Syndrome. But tomorrow. For pity's sake, tomorrow. Hmm, what's my Avic doing now?

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Lol, I do something similar, probably not as bad though, haha. That's why ya gotta get more of a collection, you can spy in on several over the course of a day to get into the mind of a spider haha.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I spent a good while this morning laughing at my G. iheringi doing laps of her enclosure chasing a red runner, on 2 occasions I thought she'd grabbed it but it got away from her, she got it on the third attempt though.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
I could watch my T's just go about their business for wayyyyy to long. Well untilthey play their favorite game which is pretend to be a rock