[Inquiry] Tarantula export

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
export

is there anyone here that can export or sell tarantulas to the philippines?
Do you know how to do a proper import through an airport? If so I can do export. I am not sure your country allows imports though. If not then our customs won't allow it to leave as far as I know. We have to file with Fish and Wildlife here and they would know right away if animals are not supposed to be exported there.

paul13

Arachnopeon
Do you know how to do a proper import through an airport? If so I can do export. I am not sure your country allows imports though. If not then our customs won't allow it to leave as far as I know. We have to file with Fish and Wildlife here and they would know right away if animals are not supposed to be exported there.
Excuse me for butting in. I believe there are imported specimens here in the Philippines. I am not sure about the paperwork involved but I am positive that importing is allowed. Hope you can help new hobbyists like us to get some excellent species from reputable breeders/sellers like you. Thanks!

jyenko

Arachnopeon
hello

halos lahat ng pumapasok satin dito ilegal. lalo na kung via mail. hahahahaha! mabuhay ang pilipinas!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
English, please. My native language is not English yet I do the effort.