Tarantula coctail

Tygarys

Arachnopeon
This isn't too surprising, there are several places in Asia that eat Ts as snacks. You can also get canned Ts to eat as well.

CindyMoon

Arachnopeon
I wouldn`t say awful, i would more call it gros :vomit:
Well English is not my native language but yeah I guess you're right. Eating something alive is always awful to me though lol.. You'd never walk up to a pig and bite it in the ass :p

CindyMoon

Arachnopeon
This isn't too surprising, there are several places in Asia that eat Ts as snacks. You can also get canned Ts to eat as well.
Eeeeewww I was just watching this challenge today where a guy ate a few canned hamburgers! Do people just can everything!? :p

Trenor

Arachnoprince
They still prep them before eating them. That T looked like it had urticating hairs. What would that be like going down the old throat?

He put the T in the blender (most likely unplugged) took a photo. Then added 5 slices of bananas and took a photo. Took out the T threw in an old molt and other stuff and blended. Took a photo. Then took one of him drinking a smoothie he made the regular way.

Posted it and watched people flip out. That's why he used photos and not a video. Though it would be easy to do with a video too. You could cut and splice it all together and make it look however you wanted.

louise f

Arachnoangel
They still prep them before eating them. That T looked like it had urticating hairs. What would that be like going down the old throat?

He put the T in the blender (most likely unplugged) took a photo. Then added 5 slices of bananas and took a photo. Took out the T threw in an old molt and other stuff and blended. Took a photo. Then took one of him drinking a smoothie he made the regular way.

Posted it and watched people flip out. That's why he used photos and not a video. Though it would be easy to do with a video too. You could cut and splice it all together and make it look however you wanted.
I agree with you that he could make tricks with those pics. But this friend is the real deal. This guy he actually eats all of it. :yuck: I dont think he made tricks with the vids.

CindyMoon

Arachnopeon

While I agree this is weird, as I said before, you are underestimating how dumb people can be.. Do you perhaps live on another planet? Cause I wanna go there instead..

My not saying you're completely wrong, maybe your right and this is fake.. But this is not nearly close to being the stupidest/most dangerous thing I've seen people eat :)

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I'm just hoping those legs in the picture after blending are from an exuvia, not a T itself.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I wouldn`t say awful, i would more call it gros :vomit:
I remember watching all of his videos some years ago for the gross-out factor. I went back and watched one recently where he ate a live large scorpion. I couldn't help but feel bad for the scorpion the second time around; it's completely inhumane and absolutely abhorrent. I hope next time he tries eating a T he gets a mouthful of urticating bristles... :mad:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Do you perhaps live on another planet? Cause I wanna go there instead..
I do. Come on over. It's the planet where people don't automatically assume everything they read on the internet is true. :p

I'm not saying it not true but I have seen so much stuff staged over the years that I'm going to need more than 6ish poorly shot photos to buy into the tarantula cocktail. :D

I agree with you that he could make tricks with those pics. But this friend is the real deal. This guy he actually eats all of it. :yuck: I dont think he made tricks with the vids.

Yeah, that man is making a lot of cash to do stupid stuff. I agree with you here it's not staged. We had a show on the food network here where a dude got paid a lot of go eat the oddest/grosses food in the world. One of them was a fried tarantula. Some others were worse but nothing live as I recall.

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
Well, honestly. As long as it's not my pet or it doesn't damage the ecosystem by capturing tons of Ts it's fine with me.
Ok, that's gross. I wouldn't do it.
But it would be hypocrytical saying it's "cruel", right after eating a big fat beef steak. (omg I'm hungry now)