Tarantula chronicles?

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Years ago there was a thread with funny/cute drawings of tarantulas in different situations, I think they called it tarantula chronicles or chronicles of a T keeper. There was maybe a dozen pictures in total and I had them all saved to my computer for my enjoyment. That computer was corrupted, I lost everything and would love to find those pics again.
Anyone know what I'm talking about or who the artist is? I tried searching the forum and came up empty handed.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
If you posted in it, you could always try searching through your 1404 posts. Although that number only reflects posts in sections that count towards your post count. You might be looking at way way way many more, lol. :lol: :wacky:

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Searching for the word "chronicle" didn't bring up anything that sounds like what you're looking for in the Tarantula forums. Sorry. If you think of other words that might bring up hits just let me know and I can search again

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you posted in it, you could always try searching through your 1404 posts. Although that number only reflects posts in sections that count towards your post count. You might be looking at way way way many more, lol. :lol: :wacky:
I tried, couldn't get through them all lol

Searching for the word "chronicle" didn't bring up anything that sounds like what you're looking for in the Tarantula forums. Sorry. If you think of other words that might bring up hits just let me know and I can search again
Yeah, I've searched under every term I could think of. I wish I could remember what the subjects of the drawings were, might help. Only one I can absolutely remember had something to do with thanksgiving.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
It wasn't one of the meme threads that have popped up over the past few years was it?

If it's truly an older thread from a decade or more ago, I'm afraid those pictures may no longer exist. A lot of the old photo-hosting sites are no longer around or the pictures are no longer hosted in the same spot, etc.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It wasn't one of the meme threads that have popped up over the past few years was it?

If it's truly an older thread from a decade or more ago, I'm afraid those pictures may no longer exist. A lot of the old photo-hosting sites are no longer around or the pictures are no longer hosted in the same spot, etc.
I'm sure it was more than a decade ago. I realize the photos are probably gone but I was hoping I might contact the artist/author