• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Tarantula Canada (http://www.tarantulacanada.ca)

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

:) I just got my second package from Tarantula Canada, containing 1 GBB sling and 1 G. pulchra sling. Amanda let me know yesterday that they were on their way, both arrived very well packed and are currently stretching their legs and hopefully starting to settle in.
Thanks again Amanda and Martin :)

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Since my last post on here I've traded with Martin/Amanda and bought some spiders off them, needless to say everything went perfectly well (there were a couple DOA's in my order, but they were replaced readily.).

I (as always) highly recommend Martin and Amanda.

Mori

Marc_C

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tarantula Canada = Great People

Positive

We've dealt with Martin and Amanda on several occasions, purchasing animals as well as breeding loans. They are fantastic people to deal with and well deserve all the praise that they get here at home in Canada and internationally.

Keep up the great work guys.

Marc

JaredT11

Arachnopeon
Positive

I recently ordered a p. ornata, a. avic, and also got an l. parahybana from Martin and Amanda. At the time I ordered they were going to be heading to Toronto soon so they were able to meet me off the highway and give them to me there, hence no shipping costs. They are awesome people and extremmely friendly. Very proffessional and curteous. I would definately order from them again! Thanks guys!

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the Mississauga Expo. But Martin and Amanda was very kind enough to meet up with me in Toronto before they headed to the Mississauga Expo. I bought my first Ts from them, B. Smithi and a G. Aureostriata plus they gave me 1 Lasiodora Parahybana freebie.

I look forward to doing business with them again.

Fred

c-land

Arachnopeon
Great experience

I just received my order today from Tarantula Canada, and wanted to say that from start to finish, the buying experience was the best I have had so far from any online dealer. I communicated entirely with Amanda, and she was extremely prompt and helpful in her responses, sent me photographs of specimens, and answered all of my numerous questions. On the shipping side, I was notified as to when the box would be sent, and again the morning that it was put in the mail. I received it as scheduled. The packing was great, and the animals were in excellent condition; also, there was a very notable freebie. All in all, top notch. Don't hesitate to do business with Amanda and Martin.

Mike

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Another trade with martin and amanda equals another very satisfying experience. Fair trade (female for a female) and awesome packaging and shipping. Everything sent right when they said they would.

Always (and I mean ALWAYS) a pleasure doing business with the two of them.

Mori

Killduv

Arachnopeon
Postive

Dealt with Amanda and Martin once again.
Always a pleasure dealing with them both.
As always professional as can be about everything concerning the transaction. Got a very nice King Baboon sling. I am very happy to obtain this little ball of fury. Also threw in a sweet freebie as always.
Postive

tallguy

Arachnopeon
Positive

A little late in posting but had a positive experience with my purchase. I got a number of slings as well as some scorps. Everything arrived well and with great packaging, wouldn't hesitate to get more.

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
Positive

I purchased a beautiful G. pulchra sling from Martin and Amanda about a month ago and could not be more pleased with the transaction. Communication was top notch and everything was packed very well. A very nice freebie I might add. Will be purchasing more from them for a long time to come.

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Over the weekend I met up with Martin and Amanda again to pick up my orders. They are really great people to deal with. :clap:

I plan on meeting up with them again whenever they come to T.O.. I' d say that they are my number one breeder! {D

Fred

monster_bugs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100% Positive

Overall very professional. Martin and Amanda have very indepth knowlege and experience with inverts which reflects on the condition of their animals. Great people to talk to. They stand by their policies and seem very determained to provide the best service possible. Absolutely 10/10!

c-land

Arachnopeon
A second excellent order

I just received my second order from Tarantula Canada, and again, cannot say enough positive things about the experience. Amanda is on top of communication and always very friendly and informative in her e-mails. The cold-weather shipping was great, affordably priced, and the spiders were again well fed and healthy looking. Definitely buy your spiders (and asundry inverts) from Amanda and Martin.

Mike

sunpoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered a Female B.vagans from Amanda and have to say she was very nice and knowledgeable. I was a bit concerned that the shipment came later than I expected (no fault of Tarantula Canada) but Amanda was able to track down my T and assured me that a 40 hour heat pack was used.

In the end a very healthy B. vagans arrived at my door step as well as a freebie.

Thank you Amanda and Tarantula Canada!:)

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi!

I been buying tarantulas from Martin and Amanda for over a year now and all I can say is that they are very nice friendly couple, have the best customers service, selection and prices probably in north America(no joke).

For sure the main goal of having a business is to make money out of it but In there case I think the main goal is to promote the hobby as much as they can.

I would never hesitate to refer them to anyone.

ullydin

Arachnopeon
I purchased all my spiders from Martin and Amanda.

I wasn't sure at first that spiders were the thing for me. Martin and Amanda invited me over to see their littles ones. They were very patient in answering all my zillion questions. Following my first visit, I have bought 6 animals from them and I sopke to Amanda today to plan my next purchase.

You guys are absolutely fantastic. I've recommended you to some friends and I know they won't be disapointed with your service!!!

See you soon!

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Picked up a beautiful Euathlus Truculentus yesterday at the expo. The cool thing is that Amanda replaced the Cyriocosmus Elegans "Tobago" that I had. :worship:

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
very positive

My wife got me a few slings for christmas.
Everything arrived safe and sound.
I really can't say enough about Martin and Amanda.
Awsome service, their packing is amazing, the T's are always healthy, and they have the best selection of T's I have ever seen.
Thanks again guys.

chris

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
positive

Nothing but good to say about Martin & Amanda, ordered the packaged deal of 5 slings L.Hesperus and they doubled the order to 10 for the same price...
Shipping was fast packaging was great, thumbs up.
Highly recommended.
Later
JP
P.S.- By the way Amanda, I found the tenth one ;)

Michal

Arachnopeon
Very Positive

Today I received my order from Tarantula Canada and I am very pleased with the whole transaction.

I sent my order in on Monday, heard back from them, and paid the same day. The order was shipped Tuesday, from Montreal, and arrived today, Thursday, in Vancouver. It was well-packaged and, as a bonus, my order was doubled (two each of Lasiodora parahybana and Psalmopoeus irminia instead of one each) for free.

We exchanged e-mails several times throughout the ordering and shipping process, and replies were always prompt, courteous, and professional.

I highly recommend them!