• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Tarantula Canada (http://www.tarantulacanada.ca)

Andrew vV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome

Can't say enough about Martin and Amanda.... their shipping is prompt, and communication is amazing. The animals are always packaged professionally, and couldnt be more healthy when they arrive.
Always a pleasure doing business with them!

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
POSITIVE

had another transaction with martin/amanda for 4 Orphaecus sp. phillipines, everything went wonderfully, spiders arrived perfectly shipped and packed, and are active and healthy.

these two are awesome.
Mori

Killduv

Arachnopeon
Positive
I made two order's with Martin and Amanda. All I can say are great things abiut them. It was a real pleasure to deal with both of them and plan to do more in the coming future for sure.
Martin and Amanda :worship:

Gerry

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Martin and Amanda is an excellent dealer. If you need to find a rare species in canada then check them out. I got 2 deathstalkers and it arrived perfect. Communication is excellent too. I will be ordering from them in the future for sure.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Another positive dealing with Martin and Amanda! I traded a mature male T. blondi and a sub-adult male B. smithi for two new slings and everything went very smooth as usual. They even threw in an extra sling for me. Top notch, I recommend them highly to everyone.:)

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very Positive

I had the opportunity To visit Martin and Amanda at a recent "arachnogathering" at thier place. The collection, the knowledge, the selection, was outstanding. :worship:

Each new "T" I purchased, I was shown the adult, any questions I had regarding my new slings were answered down the last detail. The slings I purchased were healthy, reasonably priced, and definetly "cared" for. :clap:

I suggest anyone in the hobby, if you plan to pass by Montreal this summer on holidays. Contact Martin and Amanda, well worth the visit.

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got a 3/4" c. cyanopubescens in last month, loving it! Amanda treated me and the sling very well. Top notch!

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE!
I ordered 2 slings from Tarantula Canada just before my birthday in July, one A. avic (my first arboreal!) and one B. smithi.
They arrived very well packaged and clearly labelled.
Both of them are healthy, and doing well in their new home!
Martin and Amanda were in touch with me via email throughout the whole purchase and delivery, and after to see how the little ones were doing.
Which was a great help, as the slings were my first slings ever, and the first online purchase I've ever made, and it was my first time using Paypal.
Thank you Martin and Amanda! Sorry this review is so long after the fact, I think I gave you props in some of my posts but I didn't in this thread.
I would definitely order from Tarantula Canada again.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Yet another positive experience! I can't say enough good things about Martin and Amanda. I only wish that I lived closer so that I could meet them in person.:)

Everyone go take advantage of their August deals! You won't be disappointed!

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Even better in person =)

I just made a day trip to Montreal with Ottawaherp to check out all of the spiders at TC. All 4000 of them!
Martin and Amanda have a truly stunning collection of animals!
We got to look around for a couple of hours. They answered every question I could think of.
I picked up a baby T. blondi and got an N. chromatus sling as a freebie.
Thanks a lot Martin and Amanda! It was definitely worth the trip!

lpw

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Definitely positive!

I just received three new slings from them, all safe and sound and well packed. One of them molted on the way. Dealing with Amanda was a most pleasant and stressless experience, as she regularly kept me up to date on the status of my order. I would gladly do business with them again. Thanks, T.C.!

Lukasz

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Martin & Amanda @ Tarantulacanada.ca

Positive!

I'm rather fortunate in that I live in the same city as Martin and Amanda so I have the pleasure of seeing them (and their fantastic collection), every now and then.

I've also purchased from them on several occasions. Here is what you can expect:

- Friendly and pleasant individuals who share a true and devoted passion for arachnids.
- Professional service and communication.
- Excellent prices.
- Good looking and properly identified spiders.
- The most extensive list of Theraphosid species available in North America, if not the world. :eek:
- Helpfull advice and information.

Needless to say, I highly recommend Martin & Amanda & their services.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
What more can I say about Martin and Amanda that I (or someone else) hasn't already said...?

I had the opportunity again to purchase from Martin/Amanda as well as get my half of a breeding loan, the purchase couldn't have been easier, spiders arrived in absolutely PERFECT condition.

Mori

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
awsome

this was my first purchase online , and everything was just perfect
very friendly service and great to deal with
i'm already looking for more to get:)

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
once again awsome service
very quick in responding to questions
all the little guys were packed well, arrived on time and in great condition
thanks again
chris

Mister T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My first time dealing with Martin & Amanda has been one of my best experiences in the hobby to date!!!

EXCELLENT communication throughout ( waiting for warmer weather for safe shipping ),with constant updates .
My shipment arrived this morning and all 4 of my purchases are in the best of health and condition...and the FREEBIE Avic.Avic is excellent too!!

I am looking forward to doing business with Tarcan again...hopefully in the next few months with my male Ornatas and Regalis on a breeding loan ;) ;) ;)

8Pat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

This was my second time dealing with Amanda and Martin and I have been once more very pleased. All slings were well packed and arrived safely. I even got an extra!

Thanks again!

8Pat

Shayna

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh I really hope he didn't 'throw in a freebie' with my order, my mom sure wouldn't be impressed. It should be arriving today and he's been really helpful throughout, Canada post was having some problems and he emailed me before I even checked the mail yesterday (when it was actually going to arrive), and I may get a partial refund for my shipping fee's. I'll be orering from tarantulacanada again in the future.

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Another great review :)

I recently attended the get together Amanda and Martin hosted at Tarantula Canada headquarters.
While I was there I picked up an H. maculata sling. I got to meet it's parents and Amanda and Martin are very knowledgeable about the proper care of all their tarantulas:)
They also let me take home an A. avic sling, mine had passed away during the winter so I'm having another try at raising one.
Even though I was already getting a freebie Amanda and Martin also threw in a couple of their Holothele sp. Norte de Santander, whose parents have been very busy making eggsacs.
I know I'll be doing business with Tarantula Canada in the near future.:)

WRXspecR1

Arachnopeon
100% satisfied!!!

That's my 4th puschased from them, 18 specimens in total. I can only agree with the others. Martin is a very cool guy!!! Didn't have speak too much with Amanda because my english is so poor, but i'm sure she's cool too! And Martin, buy another flashlight, Amanda's always looking for it when I'm there!:p

Oh one thing negative... too much choice!!! I nerver know what to choose!!!{D