• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Tarantula Cages (www.tarantulacages.com)

Iason

Arachnopeon
Unbelievable Product!

I have ordered 3 cages from Adam and the craftsmanship is amazing! His packaging is top notch as well. Adam's communication is prompt and professional, I plan on ordering many more cages!

Peter Specker

Arachnopeon
Tarantula Cages

Received two cages from Adam Hundt, Tarantulacages.com, both works of art, shipped on time and received in great condition. I would not keep or display a tarantula in anything but a cage by Adam!

Dani87GN

Arachnopeon
Bought a Medium Arboreal Tank - Love it!! :)

Just received the medium arboreal cage for my Pink Toed Tarantula (Mother's Day gift from a friend)!! I couldn't believe how great the cage looked. You read on the boards about how awesome they are all the time but you will absolutely believe it when you see it in person!! I am very excited to set it up for my tarantula. Going to do it now while my son is napping! lol

The packaging was great with no damage and I received it in a timely fashion. Adam even sent an email informing his customers there would be a delay in shipping due to the high demand caused by the "free shipping" promotion for this month. If I - and I'm sure I will - get any more tarantulas, I will definitely be doing business with Adam again. (www.tarantulacages.com)

Thanks so much Adam!!

~ Danielle

PhobeToPhile

Arachnoknight
Bought my new Tarantula's cage and some supplies from him. The cgae is great, and it was nice that I was also able to pick up the coir I'm using as substrate from him too. The tweezers were a godsend, as I didn't know where to start looking for those, and the bark piece I have is making a nice hide for my new pulchripes. Furthermore, he was prompt in answering any questions I had. Great service. I'd give him an A at least. I honestly don't have any complaints whatsoever.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome!

I've always kept my inverts in a utilitarian type setup, so when I fist saw Adam's wares I did not pay it much mind. The thing that changed the tide for my consideration was this; everytime someone who has never seen a tarantula up close and personal comes over they want to see my captive inverts. The only draw back I have is my containers are not crystal clear, thus obscuring the veiw within. To make matters worse many of the visitors do not seem to appreciate removal of the lids from the containers for better viewing, so I thought it best to get a nice display cage. That leads to my purchase from tarantulacages.com and Adam.*

The fist thing I noticed when examining my new cage was the overall quality and craftsmanship of the cage. I mean the thing is flawless. I had fun setting it up, and placing my newly acquired G. rosea in it. I'm so impressed I'm going to be getting somemore of these in the future. If you are looking for the highest quality housing for your inverts look no further than tarantulacages.com. Highly recommended...

8 Leggedfreak

Arachnopeon
I ordered a Large Arboreal Enclosure and a large Terrestreal Enclosure and I have to say that I would not order from nobody else. I have tried other cages from other places and the crafstmanship did not hold its own against Adams.
Thanks for your creativity and talent to put together an excellent contribution to the hobby of collecting the specimens we all love...
Cheers.

:clap: My Suntigers new home.

Attachments

derdom

Arachnopeon
Bought substrate and cork from Adam last week and just getting around to posting. All was as promised. The cork was a really nice piece and big enough for a whole wall of my Avic's enclosure with enough left over for a hide for my G. pulchripes. Would do business with him again.

getula72

Arachnopeon
Bought a large horizontal cage from Adam.

Came packed very well and I am glad I bought my cage from him.

DannyH

Arachnobaron
Positive

Ordered a Medium Terrestrial Cage and some substrate.
Everything came in great condition.

Collin Clary

Arachnobaron
Great Enclosure

Positive
I ordered a Extra Large Arboreal Enclosure for my A. metallica. The tank is perfect. I also get my cork bark from Adam. (You can view the tank on my youtube)

eightlegs

Arachnopeon
tarantula cages

Adam makes the best cage I have seen. Fine craftmanship. Thank you Adam

Eightlegs

synic

Arachnosquire
Positive once again.

Adam is very quick to answer questions or address problems that you might have. He ships quickly and the quality is unmatched.

Will be ordering again :D

SGT TWillis

Arachnopeon
Awesome!

I ordered 2 L Adult Terrestrial and one XL Adult Terrestrial. There is a pretty good size difference between the L and XL. I have a 6" A.geniculata in one L and a 5" G.rosea in the other, they seem to be really happy! The XL houses my new 8" T.stirmi, and there's plenty of room for her to grow in that one! Great job Adam!

stewstew8282

Arachnoknight
Positive!

ordered 2 custom sized arboreal cages a few weeks back, they are amazing, great quality. would definitely do business again. thanks adam!!

BigOtto

Arachnopeon
Another excellent review for Tarantulacages.com

I currently own 4 enclosures from tarantulacages.com 3 medium arboreals and 1 small devided terrestrial. All are excellent so, when I needed a large terrestrial enclosure for my L. parahybana I of course went back to the same place. Another excellent purchase.

derdom

Arachnopeon
Split cage purchased last week was second purchase from Adam. Great way to showcase your T's. Packing and communication are excellent

Demonjack123

Arachnopeon
100% Positive!

I ordered from Adam Hundt August 9th and at first my order was delayed because he was overwhelmed with all of the orders he was getting. I asked him when he would be able to ship and he responded with "I will try and get your order out Monday". However, come Monday he was unable to ship because of how long his job took that day. So he shipped it the next day on Tuesday! I just received my order today and I am very pleased with how nice the cage looks! And aside from a squeeky door it is top notch quality. I made a video review for those of you who are interested and Adam found it quite "comical".
Overall I am quite pleased with the cage, and it might have been expensive but I only want the best for my soon to own tarantula!

[YOUTUBE]b0vYcq9fddg[/YOUTUBE]

mlongfoot

Arachnopeon
Tarantula cages

I ordered one medium terrestrial and one medium arboreal cage. When I saw them, I knew that they were exactly what I had wanted. The location of the doors make it easier to manage the care and maintenance of the T's home. Also, the lockable hasps are perfect to keep the many little fingers in my home, out of the Tarantulas home, especially since I don't have too many docile ones! (Tarantulas' that is)