Tarantula Anatomy - Poster

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Hello,
Is this poster available somewhere currently? I only see the T's of the world on arachnogear. I found another link via your Facebook that indicated 'available soon' (I don't have FB, so couldn't look too deep though).
Thanks for putting it together. Looks great.
Eric
You can go here and download the largest size then have it printed out anywhere that does large prints/posters.

Edit: At least I thought you used to be able to.

mygale

Arachnoknight
@NW6MT Currently not, maybe within the next weeks. It's definitely planned to make it available. Maybe it will be available together with a new poster we're currently working on. Likely also available on amazon.com then, like the T. of the world.

@Trenor The Flickr files are not for printing, with 2048px they are nice wallpapers but only big enough for A4 prints. They have watermarks too.

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
@NW6MT Currently not, maybe within the next weeks. It's definitely planned to make it available. Maybe it will be available together with a new poster we're currently working on. Likely also available on amazon.com then, like the T. of the world.

@Trenor The Flickr files are not for printing, with 2048px they are nice wallpapers but only big enough for A4 prints. They have watermarks too.
Good to know. Thanks.