20220921_003811.jpg
arañita

20 de octubre.. Justo después de un mes se muda L1
Notas_230207_025514_dda.jpg
L1

Last edited:

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
It stopped eating on January 11, 2023 when it was full and on the 14th it sealed the entrance to the burrow with a cobweb; from this day I start counting the pre-molting phase. It has a dark and rough opisthosoma; It takes days building the bed of cobwebs mixed with stinging hairs (bristles)...

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
Success new exoskeleton to L3, (L4 according to you; spiderling not L1)..I'll upload a picture of *Socks* when she leaves me!..Prior to verifying spermatheca.. It is female.. 20230222_172035~2.jpg 20230223_055228.jpg
20221214_202828.jpg

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
image.jpg
On March 20 it will take 6 months without leaving the burrow and since I bought it; no tarantula made me this sedentary lifestyle!...

HellBoy

Arachnopeon
Yes, they are live plants; here we call them "Poto", (Epipremnum aureum)..
in Indonesia we called it sirih gading

It can tolerate low light, but do you put it out daily for constant sunlight 1-2hrs/day? I'm thinking about enclosure heat

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Yes, they are live plants; here we call them "Poto", (Epipremnum aureum)..
Do you think a small basement windows lighting would keep one Alive? I got 2 pothos plants I could add some small vines to my Pamphobetus sp. Platyomma tank. Or any of my tanks with enough water to keep a plant alive ? :spider::spiderweb:

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
Do you think a small basement windows lighting would keep one Alive? I got 2 pothos plants I could add some small vines to my Pamphobetus sp. Platyomma tank. Or any of my tanks with enough water to keep a plant alive ? :spider::spiderweb:
I don't know, mate; It depends on the substrate, the humidity, and the lighting is LED for exceptional cases to look at the tarantula at night and it is powered by a mobile charger (my invention). In my terrarium you have to give a lot of natural light without sun because otherwise the "poto" does not prosper and ends up dying. .

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I don't know, mate; It depends on the substrate, the humidity, and the lighting is LED for exceptional cases to look at the tarantula at night and it is powered by a mobile charger (my invention). In my terrarium you have to give a lot of natural light without sun because otherwise the "poto" does not prosper and ends up dying. .
Yeah I doubt it would work in a basement but I could try it and remove pothos before it dies if it fails ?
Ignore the clutter haha 😆. Is this window too small ?
0.1 Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma ♀

8/9 years old..Black as coal!..
View attachment 447601
So cool aren’t they usually brown ? Is that a burrow , mine never leaves its hide anymore .

Attachments