Tapinauchenius sp Union Island

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
I bought a sling of this species a few months ago and just molted again yesterday, but I woke up to a bad molt. Three limbs are missing but otherwise "Sapphira" looks to be okay otherwise.

Attachments

CitizensOfTheWomb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow what a beautiful T!
I have an empty 8×8×8 inch exo terra nano. Would this be an appropriate enclosure for an adult of this species?

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
My MM TUI went to Tar Can January 2017, where he was paired with 5 or so of their females and even though I sold him to them they still gave me some freebies of his offspring, as a Thank you in return.
The one in my post may actually be one of his offspring! I got mine as a freebie from TarCan in September of 2017.

MotherofSpiders

Arachnopeon
The one in my post may actually be one of his offspring! I got mine as a freebie from TarCan in September of 2017.
I am thinking so since he "serviced" several of their females. It really does pay to ask Tarcan if they need a MM that you have, they will give a fair trade value if they need him. The thought of one little T that I raised went on to make so many slings and hobbyists happy is wonderful. Keeping him here in a container would have been a disservice to the community and his species.

ItzXskrilla

Arachnopeon
Here's mine! Very small cute little fuzzy thing. Pinky nail size. Not much info on them besides a few threads.
Let it move into its new home yesterday, it's a prolific tittle webber. Hard to see but it put some webbing up in the last 24 hours. Fed it a cricket leg today. Took it well!
Super stoked on this little one! IMG_4701.JPG

ItzXskrilla

Arachnopeon
Such a great looking T. Like a charcoal bronze with some super cool green!
Yeah I was super stoked I came across it.

StampFan

Arachnodemon
@dangerforceidle I was admittedly happily shocked when I saw the "underlegs" of mine a few minutes ago were a bright iridescent greenish blue. Was absolutely blown away by the colouring. I knew the green carapace was nice, but when I saw the feet and the colour on the bottom of the leg under my flashlight I was shocked. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Who knew! I hadn't seen any reference to this.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
@dangerforceidle I was admittedly happily shocked when I saw the "underlegs" of mine a few minutes ago were a bright iridescent greenish blue. Was absolutely blown away by the colouring. I knew the green carapace was nice, but when I saw the feet and the colour on the bottom of the leg under my flashlight I was shocked. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Who knew! I hadn't seen any reference to this.
You mean the iridescent scopulae (foot pads)? Or on other segments of the leg? I didn't notice any greenish on the tibia or femur segments, and I've had a decent view of them during one of her many threat posture tantrums. But I was trying to avoid her having an angry sprinting session.

They are definitely a beautiful species all around.

Here she is in her current form:

StampFan

Arachnodemon
You mean the iridescent scopulae (foot pads)? Or on other segments of the leg? I didn't notice any greenish on the tibia or femur segments, and I've had a decent view of them during one of her many threat posture tantrums. But I was trying to avoid her having an angry sprinting session.

They are definitely a beautiful species all around.

Here she is in her current form:

Went in for a closer look. From what I can see its the tips of the pedipalps, as well as the first leg tarsus and metatarsus only . It is lovely in colour as the legs of any Psalm. cambr. Playing with the light it was almost every color of the rainbow, but mostly green/blue and a little purple, little red. Had to catch it in *just* the right light. Might have even gone up as far as the tibia. Will start checking at different times with different lights, but it caught me really off-guard, I was not expecting such crazy lovely colours.