Tapinauchenius plumipes mating

louise f

Arachnoangel
So i am planning mating my Tapinauchenius plumipes.. But i would like to hear what people are most up for :)

A.. A vid of the mating or B.. pics of the mating

So give your opinions. :)

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I think a video would be really helpful for people looking into breeding, as you could explain what you're doing and why, how to save the male, make sure theyre both good to go, and how to introduce them and what triggers to look out for that she's about to chomp.

Then you can always freeze frame the video just for some slides if you wanted to give a breakfown.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I think a video would be really helpful for people looking into breeding, as you could explain what you're doing and why, how to save the male, make sure theyre both good to go, and how to introduce them and what triggers to look out for that she's about to chomp.

Then you can always freeze frame the video just for some slides if you wanted to give a breakfown.

I will def think it over with the talking instead of music. But i wont promise anything. :) Because it is a little hard concentrating, first of all talking another language and at the same time keep an eye on the spiders, and what the female might just do. :D

But it is a great idea. Lets see what i do. :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Love the music in your vids, could always make a video and do a small write up to go over some of the things @magicmed had pointed out. not trying to make you do extra work so will just he patiently waiting for whatever you have in store for our T viewing delight.

louise f

Arachnoangel
not trying to make you do extra work .
Oh come on, of course you are trying to make me do extra work.. Hahaha just joking:D I will have to think it over.. Again a great idea, so you like my choice of music, nice to hear. :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Yes I like to hear music I have not heard before. It's refreshing. Here in the states they play the same music for a month at a time and then it's a new set of 10 songs on the radio the next month.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Yes I like to hear music I have not heard before. It's refreshing. Here in the states they play the same music for a month at a time and then it's a new set of 10 songs on the radio the next month.
Haha, heck here in Denmark they can play the same lame 10 songs for a whole year, that`s depressing. :yuck: wakie wakie time to change the music guys :D

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Haha, heck here in Denmark they can play the same lame 10 songs for a whole year, that`s depressing. :yuck: wakie wakie time to change the music guys :D
I usually listen to the music of the past generations. Those guys knew what they were doing. There is still yet good music to be found but there is so much media now that it's harder to find the good ones.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I usually listen to the music of the past generations. Those guys knew what they were doing. There is still yet good music to be found but there is so much media now that it's harder to find the good ones.
Well i just use some random music from you tube, i am not technical enough to put some of the ones i really like.
Because then it would def be chilled Bob Marley music :D

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Well i just use some random music from you tube, i am not technical enough to put some of the ones i really like.
Because then it would def be chilled Bob Marley music :D
Yes Yes Yes. I pictured you playing three little birds "don't worry about a thing" as you send the male into a females enclosure

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
So i am planning mating my Tapinauchenius plumipes.. But i would like to hear what people are most up for :)

A.. A vid of the mating or B.. pics of the mating

So give your opinions. :)
I'll be looking out for your video because today I'm supposed to be getting a pair of
Tapinauchenius cupreus.

louise f

Arachnoangel
So after a lot of thinking, i made up my mind. I am going to make a vid, where i tell what i do, why and so on. :)
I am considering doing so tonight. The vid will be posted here in this thread. ;)