Tank too short?

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
I'm wondering if a 3.5" tall tank would be fine to house a 6.5"-7" LP. I'm mainly concerned about molting issues that might arise. I asked a question along these lines a while back, but I just want to make sure she's fine in there.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
It could even be lower. May be a little cramped for it, but that can work. Personally though, I'd do 5-6", just to give it a little leg room ;)

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
It could even be lower. May be a little cramped for it, but that can work. Personally though, I'd do 5-6", just to give it a little leg room ;)
I'm on the look out for a larger tank anyways (maybe a display tank?), I just want to make sure she'll be fine in there if she molts since she's due for one (it's been about two or three years).

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I'm on the look out for a larger tank anyways (maybe a display tank?), I just want to make sure she'll be fine in there if she molts since she's due for one (it's been about two or three years).
Probably will be fine :D As long as she has a good burrow and moves some sub, she'll have plenty of space.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Probably. How tall is your cage without sub? Younmay be able to get away with an inch-half inch, since it doesn't like to burrow or use her hide. Pics are appreciated, but a large KK would probably do the job if you're desperate. Those low enclosures are better for scorps IMO.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Pictures in the first post would have made this so much simpler.