Tank size LP

Spiderlass

Arachnopeon
Looking for advise regarding adult LP tank.

I have 2 juvies (unsexed) and I'm looking for future enclosure ideas and diy's to fit my space and home look. I like the idea of up-cycling and re-using future into custom enclosures rather than buying.

I have found some bookcase/cabinets which are cubed 33cm x 33cm, but 39 cm deep. Will these work? I intend to waterproof/ silicone properly, install ventilation and glass swing doors. Im just wondering if these will be too small for an Adult LP?

Any advise or suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Looking for advise regarding adult LP tank.

I have 2 juvies (unsexed) and I'm looking for future enclosure ideas and diy's to fit my space and home look. I like the idea of up-cycling and re-using future into custom enclosures rather than buying.

I have found some bookcase/cabinets which are cubed 33cm x 33cm, but 39 cm deep. Will these work? I intend to waterproof/ silicone properly, install ventilation and glass swing doors. Im just wondering if these will be too small for an Adult LP?

Any advise or suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.
I'm currently raising 2 Lasiodora parahybana slings. As adults they will be in 10 gallon aquariums, but I do have a pair of 15 gallon tanks...if the 10s are too small.