Tank Setups Discusssion

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
So I am in the process of building myself a unit to hold all my Exo terra tarantula tanks. But I want to buy two nice tanks for a Green Tree Python and a Brazilian Rainbow Boa, ones that will work as a unit and not like just two random seperate cages sitting all over the place. Do any of you know of a setup that has two seperate tanks in one setup maybe an upper and lower portion and can also fit the lighting/heating into the unit so the heat lamps dont just sit on top, but actually fit in?

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So I am in the process of building myself a unit to hold all my Exo terra tarantula tanks. But I want to buy two nice tanks for a Green Tree Python and a Brazilian Rainbow Boa, ones that will work as a unit and not like just two random seperate cages sitting all over the place. Do any of you know of a setup that has two seperate tanks in one setup maybe an upper and lower portion and can also fit the lighting/heating into the unit so the heat lamps dont just sit on top, but actually fit in?
i don't know how much you're looking to spend but i know a guy in north carolina who makes amazing custom setups with integrated lighting and heating...i just ordered a 4ft x 20in x 6ft integrated setup from this guy with seperate rooms for my 4 largest snakes and he gave me a great price on it...the enclosure is made of half inch insulated pvc panels with heat tape lining in the bottoms of the shelves...he can make any size or shape you need in a snake cage...if you shoot me a PM later i'll give you his phone number and email address:)

Harvey

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brazilian Rainbows don't need light to heat it. They are ground dwellers and don't climb anywhere near as much as they are portrayed to. In fact, light can stress out the rainbow. Just heat it with a heat pad.